Another "Stable Watch": PQ-Board-Members meet

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

parlo
Grade I Winner

Another "Stable Watch": PQ-Board-Members meet

Postby parlo » Thu May 10, 2007 3:06 am

Another way of "stable watch": international PQ-Board-Members meet on the race-tracks.

Thanks to the internet, the world turned into a small village.

BenB and Erins Isle from "the basement of Europe" had been the first PQ-Board-Members I met personally. Their Mellanie Surprise ran several times in Germany in 2006, disappointed us a little in May in a listed-race at Baden-Baden but showed a good race in June at Dusseldorf. Early in April she was a surprising 4th in a German 1,000-Guineas-trial (LR) at Cologne.

BenB invited me to accompany him on that day-tripp to Baden-Baden and we had a good time although Mellanie gave us something to think about there.

On Sunday, May 6th, the German 2,000 Guineas was run at Cologne and board-member Patuxet from US was on the track.

We had good conversation on US- and German horses and tb-breeding and enjoyed it. Thank you, Patuxet, for that day!

I hope, Patuxet will enjoy his visit of Baden-Baden racetrack as well during the week to come.

geowarrior
Leading Sire

Postby geowarrior » Thu May 10, 2007 5:17 am

I'm so glad for both of you, Patuxet and Parlo, that your meeting was so enjoyable.

BenB
Sophomore Sire

Postby BenB » Sat May 12, 2007 1:36 pm

Parlo, when everything goes well tomorrow, we might be having a meet again in the short future to come.
I would enjoy it very much.
BTW I like to read that it was big fun with paxutet. Thanks for information.