Sat. 12/26 10th @ Santa Anita

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

MareMc56
Maiden Special Weight

Sat. 12/26 10th @ Santa Anita

Postby MareMc56 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Concord Point first time starter..we bred and sold as a weanling..last time I saw him he was a brave little man in the sales ring...his half brother did real well for us this year KeeSep...going out to LA for the first time tomorrow for birth of my grandchild..think I need to make a pitstop and see CP and watch Zenyatta do her finale and unveil John Henry statue...I could say I needed to get diapers and there was alot of traffic?..that might just be wrong on many levels, but how do I pass this up?

MareMc56
Maiden Special Weight

Postby MareMc56 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm

He won!!..of course I wasn't there...plane was delayed leaving Philly..imagine USAir being delayed..whatever, he won without me.

Diane

Postby Diane » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 pm

Very nice win congrats to his birthMom. His stable mate did very nicely too, Take Control. I hope you got to sneak over to visit him in the barn while on a diaper run with "BAAAD traffic that made you be gone so long"?

MareMc56
Maiden Special Weight

Postby MareMc56 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:33 pm

We were staying in Seal Beach and had no idea where I was going and wasn't too sure I could get on the backside, let alone in Bafferts barn so decided to scratch that trip. I was there for the birth of my grandaughter and figured would make the trip human focused. I will admit I can't believe I was in LA and didn't go to SA. Just read the colt made Haskins Top 25 Derby List..good luck to his connections!