Delta Downs 2/27/13

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

Certain
Weanling

Delta Downs 2/27/13

Postby Certain » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Certains Tierra Race 10 full to my yearling I am raising and training. Also looking for stallion awards as well. Certain by Out of Place I own and stand stud now back in Arkansas after a few years in TX with 3 mares bred in 5 just sad for him. He has never been given a chance at stud :( . I don't know if I can give him a chance now at 17 years old but going to give him a shot. I bought 43 Arce Farm to start. Bred him to his first stakes mare not just very low level claimers free OTTB is what he had last 5 years. Can I get some advise how to market this stud? Stallion database needs to be really updated. Thanks for any help.
Certain by Out of Place out of Kristie's World Champion - Multiple Graded Stakes Winner !
1999 Arkansas Derby Winner
Future sucess is CERTAIN

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 pm

First of all, I find your post really difficult to understand. Is this something that belongs in "Stable Watch"?
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Diane

Certain's Tierra by Certain

Postby Diane » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 am

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Result ... registry=T
Best of luck getting the other (and future) offspring to the track. Hope this one has a good go today.