Pardon My Heart goes to the post again!

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

Camish
Maiden Special Weight

Pardon My Heart goes to the post again!

Postby Camish » Tue May 03, 2005 1:44 pm

Dolly, as she is refered to as, goes back to the track on Thursday for a 6 furlongs MSP for 3-5 year old fillies (I personally think she'd like going a mile, but who knows?). She's working better out of the gate, as last time she was left there wondering where eveyone went! :roll: I hope she gets out better this time, because I think she has a real chance to hit the board. Here's hoping for a safe trip!

henthorn
Eclipse Champion

Postby henthorn » Tue May 03, 2005 2:00 pm

A lot of times, the first race is just an eye-opener for the horse. She's probably been wondering what all the fuss was about until she had her first race. I bet she starts eagerly from the gate this time, just hope the jockey holds on tight and she pays attention in class.
Rocking H

BenB
Sophomore Sire

pardon my

Postby BenB » Tue May 03, 2005 8:58 pm

I,ll hope she learned something from her last start and is quicker out of the gates. So hoping for a better outcome, and lots of luck.

Ben

Green Hills
Starters Handicap

Re: Pardon My Heart goes to the post again!

Postby Green Hills » Wed May 04, 2005 6:53 am

Camish wrote:Dolly, as she is refered to as, goes back to the track on Thursday for a 6 furlongs MSP for 3-5 year old fillies (I personally think she'd like going a mile, but who knows?). She's working better out of the gate, as last time she was left there wondering where eveyone went! :roll: I hope she gets out better this time, because I think she has a real chance to hit the board. Here's hoping for a safe trip!

We had that problem with one of ours...best of luck in the next go...they usually figure it out pretty quickly!!!

onalimb
Allowance Winner

Postby onalimb » Wed May 04, 2005 9:45 am

best of luck
onalimb

Camish
Maiden Special Weight

Postby Camish » Fri May 06, 2005 4:30 pm

She did well, tracking the field many lengths to come on in the stretch to finish 5th. She broke better...but she's just such a big gal that it takes her awhile to get her motor reved up! I think we're going to try a mile next time out (that is if they'll write one for her! :roll: ) She tried her hardest, and just needs more distance. But she ran well, that came back safe and sound, so I'm pleased with that.

Inyureye
Allowance Winner

Postby Inyureye » Tue May 17, 2005 7:30 am

Nice story, she probably wondered hey, I just got started, why'd we all stop? Hope she runs real well for you!!

BenB
Sophomore Sire

Pardon my

Postby BenB » Tue May 17, 2005 11:32 am

She,s learning all the way, but now it seems it is gooiing the way it supposed to go. Next time a couple of places better and perheps she will
be a winner for the summer.

Ben