Looking for Filly: Missing Herman by Wheaton

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

FancysMom
Yearling

Looking for Filly: Missing Herman by Wheaton

Postby FancysMom » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:27 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a filly by Wheaton named Missing Herman - she was born in 2002 and bred by Sez Who TB's. I have tried emailing Sez Who and the email bounces back. I have left two messages as well.

Does anyone know this filly? Looks like she was bred in FL. I am interested in buying her so would really like to speak with the owners.

Help help would be greatly appreciated!!
:D
TIA!

Tairaterces
Grade III Winner

Postby Tairaterces » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:43 pm

Hi FancysMom,

Missing Herman last raced on June 1, 2007. She races at Mountaineer and is owned by Rosetta J. Bowersock and trained by Richard Bowersock, whom I assume is her husband.

Race Record is: 29-2-3-4 with earnings of $25,036.
Her last win was March 4, 2007, $5K claiming going a 8f.

Hope you find her . . . . . . .

Best,
Tairaterces

PS: Please keep this thread informed in your search for her. I would love to know if you eventually get her.
"and Secretariat let no one down on the unforgettable afternoon of June 9, 1973, when he ran a hole in the wind"
~Bob Ehalt~

Avatar: Istabraq (Sadler's Wells x Betty's Secret by Secretariat) Champion Hurdler

FancysMom
Yearling

Postby FancysMom » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:01 am

Tairaterces,

Have you seen this filly? I wonder if they would be interested in selling her.

Tairaterces
Grade III Winner

Postby Tairaterces » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:55 pm

Hi FancysMom,

Never laid eyes on her. But when I saw that it was a Wheaton (who is in the Secretariat family), I thought I'll find the info for you. In my mind there is only one Ultimate BEST race horse and Secretariat is that horse.

Don't know if they would sell her but you won't know unless you ask . . . .
Would love to know why you are so interested in this particular horse, Missing Herman?????? If you have a great reason to get her let them know . . . . . . you might just talk them into it.

Great luck in your quest . . . . . . .
Tairaterces
:)
"and Secretariat let no one down on the unforgettable afternoon of June 9, 1973, when he ran a hole in the wind"

~Bob Ehalt~

Avatar: Istabraq (Sadler's Wells x Betty's Secret by Secretariat) Champion Hurdler

pembroke
Allowance Winner

Postby pembroke » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:10 am

I know who the owners are. have you managed to get in touch with them yet?

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:43 am

You could always put her in a virtual stable, watch her, and claim her.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

FancysMom
Yearling

Postby FancysMom » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:02 pm

I have not gotten in touch with them yet - been having some of my own horse issues.. :cry:

However, the reason I am so interested in her is I have seen several Wheaton babies do well in the hunter/jumper world which is the one I live in. :D

I love the TB - I have two TB's and one WB - like riding the TB better. She intrigued me because of her pedigree. A known "nick" for TB jumpers is the Bold Ruler/Damascus cross. Which is why I like her pedigree. Obviously would need to see her as well but would like to breed to that cross if was what I was looking for.

I will try and get in touch with the owners.

I will keep you all posted and THANKS for all the help! :)