Fara's Team Photo......

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

jayden1
Newborn

Fara's Team Photo......

Postby jayden1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

I have an older mare by the name of Fara's Team........i would really like to have a photo of her from back in her racing day's........any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 pm

That's a heck of a nice mare you've got there. Can't help with the photo....but I do remember her, as a runner & a broodmare. Hope she's doing well. :)

jayden1
Newborn

Postby jayden1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:39 pm

lucy, thanks for the reply..........she's alive and well up here in northern pennsylvania..........she had a breeding soundness issue that was corrected and she is currently in foal to a Deputy Minister son out of Cat Attack, by Storm Cat......the horses name is Deputy Cat.......I have him here in Pa now........might as well give him some good mares....Do you have any idea's on a photo?? I know she spent alot of time in Maryland I believe.

Georgerz
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby Georgerz » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:47 pm

That would be Concern's dam, she would be 24 yrs old, soon to be 25. Concern won the Breeders Cup Classic, and placed in the Preakness Stakes.

jayden1
Newborn

Postby jayden1 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:57 am

yes George, that would be her............most of my mares are around 10 to 12 years old............she is more preserved than they are........i'ts a long shot but were hoping for the best......

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Well, if you can find someone with a collection of Blood-Horse or other such magazines from 1988, she won the G1 Test Stakes at Saratoga. Perhaps they ran a photo?

You could also try contacing a track photographer where she raced, but given how long ago she ran, that may be a long shot.

Good luck with her. :)