Do you know where Revenue Maker or Crossthewirefirst are?

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

Meg78
Newborn

Do you know where Revenue Maker or Crossthewirefirst are?

Postby Meg78 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:30 am

Hello,

I bough a mare named Phalernia, who was to my knowledge bred twice by Rick Kennedy. Once in 1999 and again in 2001. I want to breed this mare, but was hoping to get a picture or some information about what her babies are doing *Revenue Maker, Crossthewirefirst), so I know what to expect. Do any of you know these two horses, or where to find Rick Kennedy? Thank you.

JimbleBrimble
Starters Handicap

Most data is discouraging about your chances

Postby JimbleBrimble » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:10 am

[b] Hi,

I would venture to guess that "Crossthewirefirst" was never registered under that name or any other, as Phalernia's only listed foal comes up as Revenue Maker.

Revenue Maker, a now six-year-old, never raced so I fear you're looking for a needle in a haystack.

Yours has a sister two years younger named My Geisha Girl, bred by an Alison Bradley in Ontario. That one raced only once, finishing 11th at Woodbine. My Geisha Girl has no listed foals at this time.

Phalernia = bred by William Mathie and Racing One Stable
Revenue Maker = bred by Rick Kennedy
sister My Geisha Girl = bred by Alison Bradley

all in Ontario

That's all I can do/find

[/b]

Meg78
Newborn

Postby Meg78 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:38 am

Thank you for your help, I actually found her babies, just yesterday by contacting Rick Kennedy, I will be visiting them on Saturday.