Surprise! Surprise!

News about mares getting ready to foal, new foals, foal naming, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

karenkarenn
Breeder's Cup Winner

Re: Surprise! Surprise!

Postby karenkarenn » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:55 am

Let JEFF handle his loosing racehorses.
Last edited by karenkarenn on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Postby Tappiano » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Maybe he didn't have the money to put her in training or maybe she's not ready to record official breezes. Either way it's nobody's business and he doesn't have to justify it to you but I'm sure if you wanted to partner him he'd fill you in and give you a say

By the way how's that filly doing of yours, she's five now, shouldn't she have been in training and breezed by now?

pfrsue
Grade III Winner

Postby pfrsue » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:21 pm

Tappiano wrote:By the way how's that filly doing of yours, she's five now, shouldn't she have been in training and breezed by now?

Maybe she got loose? Karen2 seems to like referring to loose (never knew loosing was a word) racehorses when she's not bashing California Chrome's conformation or completely misinterpreting other peoples' posts so she can misguidedly attack them.

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Jett N Joanne today at Golden Gate Fields on the hotwalker after her morning work.

Yes it is a very expensive game to race horses. Fortunately I have 2 partners to help share the costs. As a decades long pedigree analyst, it's one of life's great joys to get to see one of my babies make it to the track.

The two thorougbreds I have been the breeder of record who have made it to the track have been winners, hopefully J N J will be too. Yes, I feel she should be farther along according to the several months under saddle training I paid into her before she ever got to the track, but over the years you learn that it just takes as long as it takes, hopefully the extra time will promote soundness. A couple of her 1/2 siblings have proven to be sound and durable, hopefully JJ will be too. Hopefully that Mr. P and Buckpasser linebreeding will kick in and she'll be a monster filly who wins a lot. Wish us luck! :D

ZiaLand
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby ZiaLand » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Best of luck in her future career, Jeff. Nice looking filly!
So many pedigrees...so little time. (C)

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Thankyou Zialand!