Mares & Foals for Sale - Temple City & TizWonderful

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

vallygirl927
Allowance Winner

Mares & Foals for Sale - Temple City & TizWonderful

Postby vallygirl927 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 am

I have two mare & foal packages for sale. Both mares are open but have good breeding and both foals are Kentucky breds. Some more info on both are below:

First mare & foal: Jena's Gold is a 9 year old broodmare by Seeking the Gold. She was unraced but her dam, Jena Jena, was a stakes winner of $272,888 in 14 career starts. She has produced a number of well bred fillies, including a Fu Peg, a Giants Causeway, an AP Indy, a Hard Spun, a Ghostzapper and Jena's Gold. There is major upside to this catalog page, as all of these mares are still very young and have great pedigrees to be broodmares. Jena's Gold's first foal by Notional, Malachite, has shown he is a runner. At the 2012 April OBS 2 year old sale, he posted a 10.1. Since then, he has had 2 seconds and most recently broke his maiden in his 4th career start in a maiden special weight at Aquaduct. He has earnings of $66,410 in four career starts. I think he is capable of being a nice competitive allowance runner. Jena's second foal is her Temple City colt that is selling with her by her side. This breeding of Temple City/Jena's Gold is an A++ Truenick with the Dynaformer/Seeking the Gold cross producing 3 Grade 1 stakes winners including Point of Entry, Riskaverse and White Moonstone. Temple City has big upside as a stallion prospect as his dam is a 1/2 sister to Malibu Moon. Temple City's 2012 colt weanling average was $14,700. This package is VERY reasonably priced at $6,500.

Second Mare & Foal: Fonda Ronda Two is a 10 year old mare by Prized. She was the hard knocker type with $122,330 in earnings in 24 career starts. She is a 1/2 sister to Fonda Ronda Won, a stakes placed runner of $171,880 and Fonda Ronda, a producer of a 3 year old stakes placed runner in Lousianna.. Her first foal is a yearling filly by XChanger and her second foal is a filly by TizWonderful that sells by her side. This is a sound, hard knocking type of family and will certainly get you a runner. TizWonderful's 2012 weanling average for fillies was $22,500. This package is priced at $12,500.

Foals cannot be weaned until late October/early November so this IS a two for one package deal and both mares remain OPEN but can be bred back early next year. All horses are in Kentucky. Please email me for more details including pictures.

Thanks!

[email protected]

dublino
Grade I Winner

Postby dublino » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:04 am

You're crazy if you let Jenas Gold and her colt go for $6,500

Nice female family of runners.

Her first foal Malachite beat Elnaawi in a maiden - won ran 3rd in the Gotham G3, ran second in a maiden to Archwarrior who ran 4th in the Champagne Stakes G1.

I'd say this mare won't last long...
Edited by Moderator

vallygirl927
Allowance Winner

Postby vallygirl927 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:25 am

I LOVE that mare. I am selling for a friend whose father recently passed. He actually asked less than what I put the mare up for. I also agree, this is a GREAT deal. If I had the space, I would take her in a heartbeat.

dublino
Grade I Winner

Postby dublino » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 am

I see the first foal Malachite sold for $42,000

http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/sales/ ... =&dn=&sdn=
Edited by Moderator

vallygirl927
Allowance Winner

Postby vallygirl927 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Jena's Gold has been sold! Fonda Ronda Two is still available and her TizWonderful filly is stinkin cute!

vallygirl927
Allowance Winner

Postby vallygirl927 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 am

Bumping this up. Fonda Ronda Two and her TizWonderful filly are still available. Seller is motivated and will accept offers. This filly is a flashy, nice bodied girl from a sound female family. You will get a runner! Make an offer.

vallygirl927
Allowance Winner

Postby vallygirl927 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:50 am

Ronda Fonda Two's TizWonderful filly at a month of age. The owner is open to any reasonable offers. Message me if you are interested.