Broodmares for sale

Questions and postings about buying and selling Thoroughbreds.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, madelyn

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Broodmares for sale

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 am

I will be checking where they go...Pop the Latch need a good home she just weaned her filly(buyer wanted to take her home right away) she is easy to work with,sound and sweet.excellent conformation on the large side.She is not free,but for sale for breeding.Not many mares like her around with her race record and pure speed.she came to us extremely thin but is improving now,I did not have her bred because of her condition at arrival.
And the daughter of Dash for Cash "Keen on Kash" we have 2 embryos here on 2 tries with frozen semen(one single shipment).She cannot carry a foal,having broken knees.she is huge mare too,extremly sweet and easy to work with.
For the ones who wonder,my husband just died and my own cancer is back...so I will try to reduce the herd.
Possible also to trade for yearlings or else for my daughter to train.
I will not bred more horses my time here being uncertain. I will keep my old retired ones till the end my will has a clause regarding them.
Some of you are into QH racing too so they might fit in your program.
The sport and industry survive not only because of the champions that are remembered forever but also because of the losers that are so easy to forget...

Barcaldine
Starters Handicap

Postby Barcaldine » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:34 am

Sylvie, my prayers go out for you during this very difficult time in your life. Coping with your health issues and grieving the loss of your husband must be very difficult but God will give you strength to carry on if you ask Him for it.

Best wishes,

Michael

karenkarenn
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby karenkarenn » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Sylvie,
Prayers go out to you at your time in need. I would buy her but shes not able to carry a rider.
again good luck with everything.
Karen

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Karenkaren are you talking about Keen on Kash??no she cannot carry a rider,she is older too. Pop the Latch is sound not a pimple on her,you need a riding horse?
The sport and industry survive not only because of the champions that are remembered forever but also because of the losers that are so easy to forget...

karenkarenn
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby karenkarenn » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 pm

I was under the impression that you are selling your mares for breeding only.
I will go to PM for this because I am looking for a riding horse.
Karen

Joltman
Grade I Winner

Re: Broodmares for sale

Postby Joltman » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Prayers for you during this difficult time Sylvie

jm
Run the race - the one that's really worth winning.

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Pop is sold thank you.Now only one left for sale,daughter of Dash for Cash.We have embryo for 2014.

Happy
Maiden Special Weight

Postby Happy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:57 am

prayers and hugs going to you at this difficult time. Hope everything works out for you.