Commentary

Post and discuss your picks and selections here.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, K~2

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Commentary

Postby DDT » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 am

For all those who like to wager a bob or two the first time starter Commentary, a $475K sale purchase, is entered in the 8th race at Tampa today. This filly is inbred to the max and goes back to the great producer Exclusive. She has posted some nice works coming into this race and you have to ask yourself why would Clement run this filly for such a small purse, and of course the logical reason would be because at her auction price and the client, he would want to give her any chance he could to do well in her first start. There are a couple entered that will take some money, so she could end up with really good odds. She is kin to a first out stakes placed runner and I think she will do well. Good luck if you play, and may they all have a safe trip.

DDT

DDT
Breeder's Cup Winner

Re: Commentary

Postby DDT » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:15 pm

Well she ran a very good race and at 4-1 it could have been a good play, but she may have been a little tired, I don't know, she was covered up early but appeared to me like she wanted to go, and when she moved inside I thought I had the money, but the winner was dead game and dug in and would not let her pass. Next time maybe, but she won't be 4-1.

DDT