Dubai Carnival

Discuss racing outside the USA.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, K~2, Jorge

Taff
Yearling

Dubai Carnival

Postby Taff » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:33 pm

What are the chances of horses who ran in The Breeders Cup.
in the case of all-weather....pro-ride to tapeka and/or turf
Man of Iron [Dundalk form] Ireland.
Furthest Land
Vale of York.
etc, etc.
Any Thoughts?
I woke up this mornin' with one thin dime, The stats man gets there before the clock strikes nine.

bdw0617
Darley line

Postby bdw0617 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 pm

man of iron is 100% going to be there. he was sold after the race for the sole purpose of racing there

furthest land's owners said after their win they hope for an invite to the dubai world cup

vale of york will be in the UAE Derby considering he's owned by godolphin

midshipman should be pointed towards the goldophin mile.

i would have to think dancing in silks is a go for the golden shaheen, as are gayego and the other one owned by goldophin.. can't think of his name now. oh, two step salsa.

I think geralmo will be in the classic, as will asiatic boy. asiatic boy is a personal fav of mine. honour devil as well who shoudl be pointed towards the dubai world cup.

I am pretty sure that the owners of gio ponti said they were running in the world cup. they would have to be the fav as of now.
"When the solution is simple, God is answering.”
- Einstein

Taff
Yearling

Postby Taff » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 pm

bdw0617 wrote:I think geralmo will be in the classic, as will asiatic boy. asiatic boy is a personal fav of mine. honour devil as well who shoudl be pointed towards the dubai world cup.

I don't think Honour Devil or Asiatic Boy will have another shot, both past it IMO.
I woke up this mornin' with one thin dime, The stats man gets there before the clock strikes nine.

bdw0617
Darley line

Postby bdw0617 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Taff wrote:
bdw0617 wrote:I think geralmo will be in the classic, as will asiatic boy. asiatic boy is a personal fav of mine. honour devil as well who shoudl be pointed towards the dubai world cup.

I don't think Honour Devil or Asiatic Boy will have another shot, both past it IMO.

yeah after i saw honour devil today he might be done.

asiatic boy..meh. he's still a legit handicap horse but is he worth the trouble of going over seas.
"When the solution is simple, God is answering.”

- Einstein

Taff
Yearling

Postby Taff » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:25 am

Furthest Land pointed to Dubai World Cup if Santa Anita preps go alright.
Any Thoughts?

Taff
Yearling

Postby Taff » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Latest reports.....the track has tight bends and camber with a 1 and half fulong run-in........Front runners only need apply. 8)