Need some more help please!

Ask members about Thoroughbred lineage and other related information.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Jessi P, Lucy

Megan
Suckling

Need some more help please!

Postby Megan » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:40 pm

Gees...I'm sorry to keep asking for these records, but I don't know where you all get them...possibly you could tell me where so I wouldn't have to keep requesting them. :oops: Anyway, I need a produce record of Stephen's Angel, 1991, by Double Ready-Junior Officer by Lt Stevens. And on her dam, Junior Officer, 1973, by Lt Stevens-Cute Dress by On-And-On. Once again, sorry to keep bothering! But thank you so very much! :D
Fox River Thoroughbreds

~Horses are proof that God wanted us to be happy~

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:24 am

Hi Megan
The data come from the American Produce Records CD (APR) which is published annually by BrisNet. The CD I have I purchased used last year, and is the 2003 version. Mahubah has one for sale, I believe, you could contact her, I think she wants $125 for it. A new one from Brisnet is something like $350; I got mine on eBay for $76 or so with shipping. My APR shows no registered TB foal named Stephen's Angel for 1991, there is a 1987 filly by that name by Backbencher. Since the foal is not listed at all, there are also no corresponding listings under "Dam".

Anyhow if you are going to do a lot of this, a CD would save you huge amounts of time, and you can scroll through stuff....