Non TB added in database

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

alezan
Weanling

Non TB added in database

Postby alezan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 pm

I'm doing research on an Argentinian TB-stallion and realised some xxxx has added a showjumper from studbook Zangersheide into the database http://www.pedigreequery.com/amiro+z maybe some administrator could remove that horse.

the Ol'Line Rebel
Maiden Special Weight

Postby the Ol'Line Rebel » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

All you need do is delete the horse under "Maintenance" pull-down. I don't know which horses are not purebred TB besides the subject horse, so don't know whether to delete dam and sire, also, or not. But Amiro Z could just be deleted. If I knew all who were impure I'd delete them myself.

Pan Zareta
Breeder's Cup Winner

Postby Pan Zareta » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Is it possible that this is a TB owned or bred by Zangersheide? (When they owned Seclusive he was advt. as Seclusive Z.)

alezan
Weanling

Postby alezan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:46 am

the Ol'Line Rebel wrote:All you need do is delete the horse under "Maintenance" pull-down. I don't know which horses are not purebred TB besides the subject horse, so don't know whether to delete dam and sire, also, or not. But Amiro Z could just be deleted. If I knew all who were impure I'd delete them myself.
LOL that was easy, I didn't know that was possible. Now he's gone :)

alezan
Weanling

Postby alezan » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 am

Pan Zareta wrote:Is it possible that this is a TB owned or bred by Zangersheide? (When they owned Seclusive he was advt. as Seclusive Z.)
He's bred and owned by Zangersheide but no TB. His mother is olympic showjumper Renommé Z and aunt is olympic gold medallist Ratina Z. Indeed good mares but non TB :)