Help

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

tammysinnett
Starters Handicap

Help

Postby tammysinnett » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 am

I have in the past purchased for your service on a monthly basis...because my need is small but the last few times that I purchased I purchased for Hypo breedings with our stud..and wrote here but could not get it to work even though it had worked in the past for me. Yesterday I had a client needing a hypo with our stud I tried to purchase and it said renew failed said I had already purchased but when I go in still does not work for me...I realize my computer knowledge is minimal and it is probably something I am doing...I tried to use a friends username and password and it to failed...Help my client is waiting!!!!

K~2
Starters Handicap

Re: Help

Postby K~2 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:00 pm

tammysinnett wrote:I have in the past purchased for your service on a monthly basis...because my need is small but the last few times that I purchased I purchased for Hypo breedings with our stud..and wrote here but could not get it to work even though it had worked in the past for me. Yesterday I had a client needing a hypo with our stud I tried to purchase and it said renew failed said I had already purchased but when I go in still does not work for me...I realize my computer knowledge is minimal and it is probably something I am doing...I tried to use a friends username and password and it to failed...Help my client is waiting!!!!

I use the Jockey Club's hypo-mating

It's free, and pretty accurate.
Legal Jousting (Indian Ridge X In Anticipation - Sadler's Wells) standing at Kingsgate Stud