Database Subscription Does Not Support Droid Phone

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Database Subscription Does Not Support Droid Phone

Postby Jeff » Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Database Subscription Does Not Support Droid Phone ,the drop down menu's on the pedigree query to access log-in hypo matings, linebreeding etc. Photo's and info don't load either.

The allbreed pedigree site does support my mobile droid and the these applications are accessible.

From what I read when I google the subject, it's because pedigree query does not support mobile phone applications.

I won't be re-upping my subscription to TB database if I can't access info with my droid. Hopefully this issue will be addressed.

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Wed May 09, 2012 10:41 am

Jeff, those of us who are on the message board can only address issues related to data entry. Large-scale technical issues such as yours would need to be sent in to the webmaster, using the Contact address on the main page. Good luck.

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

Thank You Lucy! :)

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 pm

The thoroughbred pedigree query is now 100% accessible on my droid phone now, so posting here must have done some good, or else it's just a coincidence, either way, Thank You :lol: