Yet again

General discussions about the technical aspects of the site -- generating reports, reading reports, uploading information, forum techniques, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Yet again

Postby Tappiano » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:54 am

For the fourth straight year someone has decided that when I add my new foal to the database that I must be lying and they delete it. When will something be done to prevent this clearly "mean" and intentional act of nastiness?

I just need her name, color and date of birth. No reason to put my name or who the breeder is.
Her name is Belgian Candy, sire is Sidney's Candy x Another G, chestnut filly foaled 3/22. The record like the others can be locked to prevent it from being deleted as I'm sure the person who deleted it within the past few days will do it again if they have the chance.

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Re: Yet again

Postby Tappiano » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Since it's probably the same person again I'm sure they'll get the message the next time they go check for new additions.

When you see this you can add my horse to the database I'm done wasting my time on something when you all condone this type of behavior.

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:09 am

Tappiano, same thing happens to me, my 2014 filly keeps getting deleted. And congratulations on your new foal Belgian Candy, born on my birthday, she must be a special one :)

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Postby Tappiano » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Can't complain about a really leggy chestnut with two stockings, a sock and a cute stripe on her face.

I wish they'd require some kind of authentication before being able to just blindly delete anything they want. I'd love to see what happens if Northern Dancer or some other "prominent" stallion were deleted and all of a sudden everyone's pedigrees looked funky.