Stimulus Program

Get advice on your broodmares and stallion selection.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn, Diane

madelyn

Stimulus Program

Postby madelyn » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I've ended up with too many mares this year, and mares in foal who were declared barren. So I was researching my options for pregnant mares not nominated to the Ky Breeders' Incentive Fund. (Plus the KBIF seems to be in so much trouble - but that is another topic).

Anyhow, I was really buoyed up to find that our very own roguelet has such a GREAT program for 2010. She is offering three good stallions for FREE stud fee, PLUS sharing the stallion awards.

So I've booked one of my mares to PRIVATE LAP - the mare can foal at Atalanta Acres, so the 2010 foal meets the Indiana bred program requirements.

I can FULLY ATTEST that this is a farm you can FIRMLY trust to take great quality care of your mare. It's really worth a look!!
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

griff
Leading Sire

Postby griff » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:51 am

Madelyn

Why Private Lap and not Indy Mood?/

griff
"We has met the enemy and he is us" [Pogo]

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:54 am

Better cross for my mare.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Lisann
Allowance Winner

Postby Lisann » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 pm

roguelet has taken tremendous care of my mares who foaled there. Reasonable prices, timely updates, and cares for them like they're her own.

In my barn, I have 3 horses by Indy Mood. All have great temperments and are very trainable. Nice conformation, to boot. I've got a mare in foal to Indy Mood and one in foal to Private Lap. I've seen some NICE foals by both.

Gotta love Indiana's incentive program and purses! Thanks to Atalanta Acres for making things affordable for mare owners in these tough economic times.

Roguelet

Postby Roguelet » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:44 am

Thanks, guys!

There is now hypo-mating available for all three stallions on our web-site for anyone who might be interested in checking to see if their mare matches well with any of them. Information about the Stallion Stimulus Program can be found on each stallion's personal page.

Atalanta Acres
"Don't be a boorish buffoon" -Hokies Respect 'Jerk Alert'