Sky Kingdom

Discussion and analysis of thoroughbred stallions.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

CountRaja
Maiden Special Weight

Sky Kingdom

Postby CountRaja » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:59 am

I have a Parading mare that I am planning on taking to Sky Kingdom. She matches quite well with his body type and I’m really liking the Empire Maker over Pulpit. Anyone have Sky Kingdom foals that they would like to share?
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

tinners way
Allowance Winner

Re: Sky Kingdom

Postby tinners way » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:30 pm

I have a yearling colt from his first crop out of a Special Rate mare, Perfect Pepper, so it is the cross you are looking for. Good size, bone and overall very correct. Very good mind and very athletic. Have another mare going to him this year, and the Special Rate mare will return to him next year.

CountRaja
Maiden Special Weight

Postby CountRaja » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:40 pm

That’s great! I’m excited for this cross! Do you plan to sell or race?
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

tinners way
Allowance Winner

Postby tinners way » Wed May 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Sorry for the late reply. He will be offered as a two year old in training.