Latest Aga Khan offerings

Talk about upcoming sales or auction results.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

Bill from WA
Breeder's Cup Contender

Latest Aga Khan offerings

Postby Bill from WA » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

Langston Hughes

Affirmed1
Allowance Winner

thanks for posting, bill

Postby Affirmed1 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Would anyone like to venture any comments on the conformation and/or pedigrees of these horses? I notice that four of the five are fillies. Comments appreciated.

Cree
Eclipse Champion

Postby Cree » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:13 pm

On the right of each picture it gives highlights of their pedigrees in red print.

I like the colt. He looks like a big strong boy, I'd like him for jumps. Nicely balanced.

I think Razia has a bit of a short neck compared to her long back. Powerful hind quarters. Sickle hocked.
Haraza has nice short solid cannons, I like the length of her body with her neck, her head looks a bit large (but I find a lot of the English horses have those bigger heads).
Dimoya is pretty and small. She looks balanced, despite high head carriage. A bit longer in the back. Racy.
The clipping on Adjala confuses my eye. She looks like a solid gal. I can't tell from this angle, but she almost looks like she toes in in front. Nice hindquarters and shoulder on her. Sickle hocked.