Mirror image 8

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror image 8

Postby touching » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 am

I have given some of the evidence in my previous posts that allows me to claim that Galileo is the thoroughbred version of a racing greyhound called Monalee Champion and Galileo’s parental grandsire Northern Dancer is the thoroughbred version of Monalee Champion’s parental grandsire Hi There.
Also Galileo’s maternal great grandsire Mr Prospector is the thoroughbred version of Monalee Champion’s maternal great grandsire Champion Prince.
I claim that both breeds have evolved the same cyclical system that has been used to produce both Galileo and Monalee Champion and I call the influence exerted by this cyclical system on both their evolutions simply Similar Evolution and as Monalee Champion’s second racing season was 1967 and as Galileo’s second racing season was 2001, I claim that the year 1967 in racing greyhound Similar Evolutionary terms is equivalent to the year 2001 in thoroughbred Similar Evolutionary terms.
Now if thoroughbred Similar Evolution starting of at the mid 18th century used the same cyclical system to produce Galileo as the cyclical system used by racing greyhound Similar Evolution starting of at the mid 19th century to produce Monalee Champion.
Then I can see no reason why thoroughbred Similar Evolution will not keep on using the same cyclical system over the next 80 years or so that racing greyhound Similar Evolution has already used to get from 1967 to today and it is 14th of December 2017 as I write this.
Taking into account that a racehorse lives basically twice as long as a greyhound and thoroughbred evolution will implemented the same evolutionary manoeuvres in a slightly different way which will be seen to its greatest effect in my yearly Leading Sire Tables for Europe for the thoroughbreds and my Leading Sire Tables for the North and South of Ireland for the racing greyhounds or even the British Isles for that matter.
O K so thoroughbred evolution will implement the same evolutionary manoeuvres in a slightly different way, well for instance look at some of the occasions this has already happened during the 2nd cycle, now if one looks at the pedigree of Hi There http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=101265 one can see that Staff Officer is 6 – removes back along both his parental and maternal sire lines.
So the line split at Staff Officer with Latto going to the Top of Hi There’s pedigree as it is seen on the page and Melksham Tom going to the Bottom of Hi There’s pedigree as it is seen on the page, but remember the significant thing is that the line split at Staff Officer.
Now in thoroughbred Similar Evolution if one looks at the pedigree of Northern Dancer with Native Dancer and Polynesian removed completely from his pedigree http://www.pedigreequery.com/northern+dancer remember I claim that Northern Dancer is the thoroughbred version of Hi There, well one can see that Cyllene is 6 – removes back along both his parental and maternal sire lines.
Thoroughbred Similar Evolution implemented things a bit differently by having the line split at Phalaris with Pharos going to the Top of Northern Dancer’s pedigree as it is seen on the page and Sickle going to the Bottom of Northern Dancer’s pedigree as it is seen on the page, that actually had the effect of making Phalaris the bottleneck sire instead of Cyllene who should have been thought of as the bottleneck sire.
Also by having Native Dancer as the sire of Northern Dancer’s dam Natalma instead of Unbreakable it did things a little different there also and it also had Raise a Native as Mr Prospector’s sire instead of Unbreakable, remember Unbreakble is the thoroughbred version of Bellas Prince.
So we can actually divide racing greyhound and thoroughbred evolutions into three different ways and they are those individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races with Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines, those individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races with Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines and those individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races with neither Northern Dancer or Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines.
For the racing greyhounds we have individual winners of feature events over a certain value with Hi there on their parental sire lines, individual winners of feature events over a certain value with Champion Prince on their parental sire lines and individual winners of feature events over a certain value with neither the names of Hi There or Champion Prince on their parental sire lines.
The fact that racing greyhounds are now at the present time about 80 years in front of the racehorses let’s me see how the Hi There, Champion Prince and none Hi There and Champion Prince sire lines should faded or flourished with time, remember I can only claim this at present.
Also remember I have written that the name of Northern Dancer was found on the parental sire lines of more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe in 2015 than those individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races that did not have his name on their parental sire lines.
Also the name of Mr Prospector was found on the parental sire lines of more of the remaining 31% of individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races than on the parental sire lines of those individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races from the remaining 31% that did not have his name on their parental sire lines.
Now if thoroughbred Similar Evolution is played out the way racing greyhound Similar Evolution has already been played out then this particular balance will remain intact for about another 8 years up until 2025, I will be 71 years old them if I am still in this world.
By 2026 although the name of Northern Dancer should be found on the parental sire lines of more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe than those individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races that do not have his name on their parental sire lines.
For the rest there should be more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races that do not have the name of Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines than those individual winners that do.
About another 14 years after 2015 about the year 2039 when I shall then be aged 84 if I am still in this world there should be more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe without the name of Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines than those individual winners that feature his name on their parental sire lines.
This situation could last until 2055 when I will be 101 years old if I am still in this world and then things should revert back to the situation were more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races have Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines than those individual winners that do not, this situation should last for about 6 years when things will reverse again to the 2039 situation and the name of Northern Dancer will never again in Europe be found on the parental sire lines of more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe than those individual winners that do feature his name on their parental sire lines.
Remember although by the year 2061 although should be more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe without the name of Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines than those individual winners that feature his name on their parental sire lines, there still will be more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe with the name of Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines than those individual winners with another name that could be considered a specific starting point on their parental sire lines, remember this animal who need to be born within a certain timeframe.
Another big milestone takes place around 2073 when I shall be 119 years old then if I am still in this world when more individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races will have Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines than those individual winners with Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines.
If I was still around to compile my Leading Sire Tables I would still personally class Northern Dancer as being at the tap root of the leading sire line up until the year 2077 because of a Golden Rule that I use when compiling my Tables, the rule states that when ever a horse is thought of as a specific starting point any animals that he produces to win Listed, Stakes or Group races will become part of his total or any animals that his sons, grandsons, great grandsons etc, produces to win Listed, Stakes or Group races will also become part of his total unless they themselves are thought of as being specific starting points.
So because I would not class any parental sire line descendant of Northern Dancer as a Specific Starting Point and as I would class several parental sire line descendants of Mr Prospector as Specific Starting Points this leaves the Northern Dancer sire line as still the number one sire line in my estimation up until around 2077.
So you can see just how strong the Northern Dancer sire line is and although the number of individual winners attributed to his sire line will diminish as time elapses, the name of Northern Dancer will still feature on the second greatest number of individual winners of either Listed Stakes or Group races in Europe to those who have the name of Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines up until the year 2091, suppose in 2092 from those individual winners that do not have Mr Prospector on their parental sire lines there will be more individual winners without the name of Northern Dancer on their parental sire lines than those who feature his name on their parental sire lines.
Also even in the year 3001 if we still have horse racing then as we have it today and thoroughbred Similar Evolution is played out the same way that racing greyhound evolution has already been played out then a parental sire line descendant of Northern Dancer will be the leading sire of Europe that year.
I shall continue with this theme in my next post after Christmas if God spares.