Mirror image 22

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror image 22

Postby touching » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:45 am

Anybody who read my last post titled Mirror Image 21 might probably think to themselves imagine advising on the use of stallions that are already proven were is the predicting in that.
Remember any stallion that I have advised to use has first of all been highlighted by me on retiring to stud, I do not know which of my highlighted stallions will pass my Racing Post test before they actually do but there are lots of stallions that have not been highlighted by me on retiring to stud that have also passed my Racing Post test.
Therefore I cannot advise on the use of these stallions on 99% of occasions, although it has yet to happen I am sure there will be exceptions to the rule in the future, for instance sons of Northern Dancer that have not been highlighted by me include the likes of Nijinsky, Danzig and Lyphard.
Also parental grandsons of Northern Dancer that have not been highlighted by me include the likes of Caerleon, Danehill and Strom Cat also you have Diesis, Rainbow Quest, Lear Fan, Night Shift, El Gran Senor, Storm Bird, Warning, Indian Ridge and Cadeau Genereux.
Also you have Nashwan, Linamix, Royal Academy, Selkirk, Darshaan, Zafonic, Polar Falcon, In the Wings, and Grand Lodge to mention a few more.
All of these stallions have passed my Racing Post test and none of them have been highlighted by myself on retiring to stud meaning that I cannot advise on their use, say for instance by findings told me that a stallion or stallions by Northern Dancer out of mares that will be parental sire line descendant of Royal Charger will be a success at stud.
This might mean that I highlight all good reformers on the track with this pedigree on retiring to stud but not necessary so as something might rule some of them out and I actually do not know until I see their pedigrees if they have that factor or not.
This rule applies to all of my calculations but it would not apply to brothers, so if for instance I highlighted Sadlers Wells then I would also have to advise on the use of his bother Tate Gallery other racehorses that retired to stud with the correct pedigree were Antheus, Glenstal, Midway Dancer, Rakeen, Shareef Dancer and Shotiche all of these stallions may have been highlighted.
Now I would advise anybody wishing to use any of these stallions before they pass my Racing Post test to use only those that had either won or finished second in a Group One as a 3 – y – o or older during their first year at stud and possibly selling the produce at the yearling sales.
Suppose if they stand in another country my advice would have to be tailored to suit that particular destination, now say for instance by findings told me that a stallion or stallions that are parental grandsons of Northern Dancer out mares that are parental sire line descendants of Royal Charger will be a success at stud.
Possibilities to be highlighted would be the likes of Longleat, Midway Dancer, Alzao, Zieten, Shareef Dancer, Tate Gallery, Dancing Brave, Green Desert, Danzig Connection, Bluebird, Grand Royale and Posen.
Also you have the likes of Diver, Roi Danzig, Garf, War Chant, Furiously, Pine Bluff, Kings Signet, Burooj, Dyhim Diamond, Black Hawk, Fath, King Charlemagne, Meshaheer and Azamour and I am not forgetting about El Prado and Barathea but those two stallions constitute another story, remember something may have ruled some of those stallions out of my calculations but I have not stated in this post which have been ruled out or if any have been ruled out.
So although I would not advise on the use of any of these stallions until they have passed my Racing Post test first of all you can see how concentrating on these stallions and using them straight away may be of a benefit to your stud, now I shall post again next week and continue with this theme.