Mirror Image 24

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

touching
Yearling

Mirror Image 24

Postby touching » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:57 am

So in my quest to generate a few pounds for my work I shall send emails and messages out to as many studs as I can and for the record this is the content of the emails that I will send.
Well I am called Joseph Dotters and I was born on the 19 / 9 / 1954 in Ireland where I live today and I would be unknown in the thoroughbred and racing greyhound worlds, now circumstance led me to spend an unnatural amount of time for one relatively young studying the pedigrees of racing greyhounds and racehorses during the 1970s, I was 20 years old in 1974.
My studying has continued to the present day although the amount of time spent the tenacity plus the persistence that I originally possessed while studying the pedigrees of these animals has reduced somewhat over time I am still uncovering new things all of the time.
I am claiming to have gained a unique understanding of the evolutions of the thoroughbred and the racing greyhound from the 18th and 19th centuries up to the present day; I have achieved this feat not by using scientific tools but purely by studying their pedigrees.
Well I claim that both breeds have evolved the same cyclical system of evolution from about the middle of the 18th and 19th centuries no doubt this has been evolved for the same reason and although I know nothing about genetics I guest these cyclical systems have evolved to refresh the genes of one animal from each breed while at the same time maintaining an adequate level of genetic diversity.
So I claim that both breeds have followed from the 18th and 19th centuries an amazingly similar evolutionary path up to the present day, I call this similarity in their recent evolutions simply Similar Evolution.
Well from about the mid 18th century for racehorse breeding and from the mid 19th century for racing greyhound breeding I claim that this similarity in both their recent evolutions becomes apparent to me, although the racehorses have had a 100 year head start on the greyhounds with this similar evolution racing greyhound similar evolution caught up so to speak to racehorse similar evolution around 1945 and then shot on ahead.
I believe this is due to the fact that racehorses have twice the lifespan of the greyhound, well for instance you would get more generations of racing greyhounds than racehorses in the same time frame.
I have calculated that racing greyhound similar evolution is now about 80 years in front of racehorse similar evolution, in other words the racehorses would have to evolve for another 80 years to reach the same point of similar evolution that racing greyhound similar evolution has reached at present.
I claim that I can be see this in the Leading Sire’s Table’s for the racehorses in Europe and the Leading Sire’s Table’s for the Racing Greyhounds for the North and South of Ireland
Well if the same thing that took place in racing greyhound evolution from the mid 19th century up until let’s write 1967 has also taken place in thoroughbred evolution from the mid 18th century up until 2001, I can see no reason why the same thing that took place in racing greyhound evolution from 1967 to the present day and its April 2018 as I write this, should not also take place in thoroughbred evolution for the next 80 years or so.
So going by that I should be able to predict how the main bloodlines will fade and flourish in thoroughbred similar evolution over the next 80 years if I was able to live that long because the same basic thing has already happened in racing greyhound similar evolution.
Now this insight will not affect the status quo of either industry because not only dose the same familiar the names of their ancestors become, so people who may be trying to make some sense of my findings have an uphill struggle in front of them as I have in trying to explain all of this to them thing happen in a slightly different way in each breed from cycle to cycle but the same thing happens in a slightly different way in thoroughbred similar evolution to the way it has already taken place in racing greyhound similar evolution so nobody can predict exactly how exactly thoroughbred similar evolution will implement the same evolutionary manoeuvres as racing greyhound similar evolution until it actually happens.
I have burned the midnight oil trying to find ways of making some money from my findings and everything I have come up with so far has failed for instance if I try to explain my findings to people connected to the horseracing industry they would be unfamiliar with the names of the racing greyhounds that I would be using in the explanation of my findings.
Actually the further one goes back in the pedigrees of racehorses and racing greyhounds the less familiar their names become the American pedigree analyst told me that if I make some flashy predictions that prove to be accurate then that person for one would take more notice of my writings.
So this is what I am going to do, well after Teofilo won the Dewhurst Stakes in 2006 I formed the opinion that his sire Galileo might be the thoroughbred version of a racing greyhound called Monalee Champion.
This represented a big breakthrough of my understanding of thoroughbred and racing greyhound breeding also I realized that it also represented a breakthrough in any advice I could give and I have decided to stick solely with the continent of Europe.
So without boring you with all of the fine details of my discoveries at this stage I shall give the advice that my findings have allowed me to give let’s write from the end of 2006 to the present day, so at the end of 2006 I could then advise on the use obviously of Galileo, his brother Black Sam Bellamy and Refuse to Bend.
Also Shamardal and Azamour who both retired to stud in 2006, Dark Angel who retired to stud in 2008, New Approach who retired to stud in 2009, Naaqoos, Red Rocks and Sea the Stars who all retired to stud in 2010, Zoffany and Dream Ahead who both retired to stud in 2012, Power and Nathaniel who both retired to stud in 2013.
Also we had Swiss Spirit who retired to stud in 2014, Australia who retired to stud in 2015, Cable Bay, Gleneagles and Night of Thunder who all retired to stud in 2016, Territories, Charming Though, Mehmas, Awtaad and New Bay who all retired to stud in 2017.
We have Profitable, Decorated Knight and Al Wukair who all retired to stud in 2018, now I shall advise on the use of racehorse sires that I interpret as having been highlighted by thoroughbred evolution as possible similar evolutionary equivalents to influential racing greyhounds that have already been produced by racing greyhound ev0olution went to stud and been successful.
If a highlighted racehorse has won or finished second in a Group One as a 3 – y – o or older I would advise to their use during their first year at stud provided the male produce at least is sold before they race, I would then only advise on their continued use if they had passed my Racing Post test first of all.
What is the Racing Post test you might be thinking, well my Racing Post test is that I would only advise on the continued use of any of my highlighted stallions if they produce at least 4 racehorses rated 110 or over by the Racing Post in one of the first 3 seasons that their produce race also I would advise on the use of any of my highlighted stallions if they produced 6 racehorses rated 110 or more in any single year that their produce race or if they produce 4 one year and 5 the next or vice versa.
Your reaction might be imagine advising on the use of stallions that are already proven were is the predicting in that, Remember any stallion that I have advised to use has first of all been highlighted by me on retiring to stud, I do not know which of my highlighted stallions will pass my Racing Post test before they actually do but there are lots of stallions that have not been highlighted by me on retiring to stud that have also passed my Racing Post test.
Therefore I cannot advise on the use of any of these stallions on 99% of occasions, although it has yet to happen I am sure there will be exceptions to the rule in the future, for instance sons of Northern Dancer that have surely passed my Racing Post test and have not been highlighted by me include the likes of Nijinsky, Danzig and Lyphard.
Also parental grandsons of Northern Dancer that have not been highlighted by me include the likes of Caerleon, Danehill and Strom Cat also you have Diesis, Rainbow Quest, Lear Fan, Night Shift, El Gran Senor, Storm Bird, Warning, Indian Ridge and Cadeau Genereux.
Also you have Nashwan, Linamix, Royal Academy, Selkirk, Darshaan, Zafonic, Polar Falcon, In the Wings, and Grand Lodge to mention a few more.
Remember all of these stallions have passed my Racing Post test and none of them have been highlighted by myself on retiring to stud meaning that I cannot advise on their use, say for instance by findings told me that a stallion or stallions by Northern Dancer out of mares that will be parental sire line descendant of Royal Charger will be a success at stud.
This might mean that I highlight all good reformers on the track with this pedigree on retiring to stud but not necessary so as something might rule some of them out and I actually do not know until I see their pedigrees if they have that factor or not.
This rule applies to all of my calculations but it would not apply to brothers, so if for instance if I highlighted Sadlers Wells then I would also have to advise on the use of his bothers Tate Gallery and Fairy King other racehorses that retired to stud with this pedigree were Antheus, Glenstal, Midway Dancer, Rakeen, Shareef Dancer and Shotiche all of these stallions would have been highlighted.
Say for instance by findings told me that a stallion or stallions that are parental grandsons of Northern Dancer out mares that are parental sire line descendants of Royal Charger will be a success at stud.
Possibilities to be highlighted would be the likes of Longleat, Midway Dancer, Alzao, Zieten, Shareef Dancer, Tate Gallery, Dancing Brave, Green Desert, Danzig Connection, Bluebird, Grand Royale and Posen.
Also you have the likes of Diver, Roi Danzig, Garf, War Chant, Furiously, Pine Bluff, Kings Signet, Burooj, Dyhim Diamond, Black Hawk, Fath, King Charlemagne, Meshaheer and Azamour and I am not forgetting about El Prado and Barathea but those two stallions constitute another story, remember something may have ruled some of those stallions out of my calculations but I have not stated which if any of those racehorses have been ruled out.
So although I would not advise on the use of any of these stallions until they have passed my Racing Post test first of all you can see how concentrating on these stallions and using them straight away may be of a benefit to your stud.
So from 2006 to the present day I would have highlighted 27 racehorses 15 of those 27 racehorses have progeny who have raced and of those 12 finished 1st or 2nd in let’s write selected Group One or Grade One races, so I would have advised on their use in their very first covering season.
The odd 3 out being Dark Angel, Naaqoos and Swiss Spirit now Dark Angel passed by Racing Post test during 2012 and as he still was only 12,500 Euros the following covering season he still represented value for money.
I would not have highlighted Dream Ahead until he passed my Racing Post test first of all which he did during 2017 and he still represents value for money if you have time have a look at some of my other posts on the brilliant thoroughbredhorsepedigreequery website forum all under the title of Mirror Image. viewforum.php?f=9 also my email address is [email protected] now if my future predictions impress people enough for them to pay for the privilege of finding out the identities of my next highlighted racehorses then at the most I shall only send data to 25 parties at the most.
Now as £6,250 would satisfy for my first year that means each party would have to pay £250 each but if only one party is interested they would have to pay £6,250 and I shall take it from there.