DP = 5-1-11-2-1 (20) DI = 1.35 CD = .35, I'm All Right

Understanding pedigrees, inbreeding, dosage, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster, Lucy

knightsstar
Suckling

DP = 5-1-11-2-1 (20) DI = 1.35 CD = .35, I'm All Right

Postby knightsstar » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:07 pm

Hi guys! I would love to hear your thoughts and advice on the above.
Also, any thoughts on a stallion? ...Is she even worth breeding?(I realize she is way too young for breeding now at her age...I'm just dreaming at this point. Thanks!!! :lol:

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:06 am

Is your question in reference to a 2yo filly by Banker's Gold? There is one in the database, named I'm All Right. Her value as a potential broodmare, it seems to me, will rely heavily on her ability as a racehorse combined with her family's ability to produce other racehorses closer to her generation (the nearest blacktype is under her third dam). The member of her family that stands out is Precisionist, under her third dam, who was by Crozier (My Babu). Looking back a bit further, Crozier produced three more stakes winners with your filly's fourth dam. You might want to find stallions with concentrations of Crozier (My Babu,Djebel) and/or Prince Rose lines to try to revive this family.
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

wilf
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby wilf » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:30 pm

Nice post Madelyn and a tough task unless you seek out the very nice Halos Image or the blue-collar Wekiva Springs. I love My Babu , where else can we find him worldwide?