Welcome to True Colours Farm-Panoramic breeding Specials '12

Discussion and analysis of thoroughbred stallions.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, madelyn

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Welcome to True Colours Farm-Panoramic breeding Specials '12

Postby TrueColours » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:53 am

True Colours Farm is very proud to announce that we have just purchased the fabulous 17.1hh true black sabino TB stallion - Panoramic - and he will be available for the 2012 breeding season, both Live Cover (for TB mares only) and Shipped Semen.

Panoramic is by the stellar Champion Irish stallion - Theatrical - a classic winner of nearly $3 Million, and a sire of progeny of winnings over $73 Million. His dam - Mint Leaf - is by Capote, Champion Three Year Old Colt and winner of the Breeders Cup Juvenile. Mint Leaf is the dam of a Grade I winner - Silver Minister - and the 2nd dam has also produced Grade I and Grade III stakes winners.

Panoramic will also be OSS (Ontario Sires Stakes) nominated for 2012 breedings.

Panoramic produces amateur friendly, quiet, trainable offspring with flat kneed hunter type movement and excellent conformation combined with height, elegance and the true black colouring combined with sabino markings!

Panoramic is also AQHA, APHA and ApHC listed and is nominated to the AQHA Incentive Fund, the APHA Breeders Trust and the Tom Powers Futurity. Panoramic is also AWR inspected and approved ...

Here is his foal out of an Indian Artifacts (AQHA) mare:

And another AQHA cross filly:

Miss Panoramic (TB filly) was sold to Germany as a weanling:

With his height, elegance and type, Panoramic will improve heavier built mares and will be a perfect cross on heavier Warmblood and Draft cross mares as well:

Some of his older offspring are just starting under saddle and over fences (APHA cross gelding):

http://stephanieparkereventing.shutterfly.com/sales/3

http://stephanieparkereventing.shutterfly.com/sales/5

We have a fabulous "Welcome to True Colours Farm" breeding incentive on for the months of September and October. For bookings made and paid before September 30, 2011:

Booking fee: $275.00 Stud Fee: $500.00

For bookings made and paid before October 31, 2011:

Booking fee: $275.00 Stud Fee: $600.00

The regular Early Booking Discounts will then apply from November 1, 2011 until March 31, 2012:

November 2011 - $275.00 / $750.00
December 2011 - $275.00 / $850.00
January 2012 - $275.00 / $950.00
February 2012 - $275.00 / $1050.00
March 2012 - $275.00 / $1150.00

The regular rates will then apply from March 31, 2012 onwards of:

$275.00 / $1250.00. First collection is included in the above rates for Shipped Semen shipments.

New pictures will be added once he arrives at our farm.

Please contact us at: [email protected] or 519-443-0036 with any questions you have on this lovely new addition to our stallion roster for 2012 and beyond!
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

Mood Swings
Grade II Winner

Postby Mood Swings » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Very handsome TC! :o Wowza!
"People come and go but horses leave hoofprints on your heart"

K~2
Starters Handicap

Postby K~2 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Congratulations! Very pretty boy.

Is the first picture Panoramic? It seems to have an extra sock behind. :lol:
Legal Jousting (Indian Ridge X In Anticipation - Sadler's Wells) standing at Kingsgate Stud

MINNOW
Allowance Winner

Postby MINNOW » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 pm

He is lovely
All gave some,
some gave all

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 am

Is the first picture Panoramic? It seems to have an extra sock behind.

SO many people have asked that! :D

Its the way the light is hitting it. Close your eyes and block the other *real* white leg from view and then look at it again. You'll see its just how the sun slashes diagonally across it. Once you see its not really white at all - just shiny black - you'll wonder why you ever thought it was white at all! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed

Maureen
Allowance Winner

Postby Maureen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 am

Love his breeding, Donna!

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 am

Love his breeding, Donna!

Thanks Maureen - I was hoping you would! Let me know if he works for any of your mares ... you ARE literally right around the corner from me! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Mood Swings
Grade II Winner

Postby Mood Swings » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 am

Haha that is neatest thing - his not really there "sock" 8) He has a very nice second dam in Maytide!
"People come and go but horses leave hoofprints on your heart"

K~2
Starters Handicap

Postby K~2 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:26 am

Mood Swings wrote:Haha that is neatest thing - his not really there "sock" 8) He has a very nice second dam in Maytide!

Crazy! LOL!

Best of luck with him!
Legal Jousting (Indian Ridge X In Anticipation - Sadler's Wells) standing at Kingsgate Stud

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 am

Okay. YUM!!!

This is Artic Blue - a 2 year old colt by Panoramic. WOW! is all I can say ...

and:

Isnt he stunning?! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

ak1
Allowance Winner

Postby ak1 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Congratulations! I have admired him since he first went to stud at Dalene's farm. It will be very hard go wait and see what he produces with your mares...too bad you cannot peek early!

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Postby TrueColours » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 am

Its going to be VERY difficult to wait until I get my 2 mares bred to him and then even more so waiting for their foals ... :)

Here is the link to the web page he had up from before I got him

http://panoramictb.webs.com/

and Ive added some more pictures to it. I will fold this site by the end of the year and incorporate his page into my True Colours Farm site, but Ive been amassing pictures of his offspring and they certainly are a very colourful lot for sure! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com