Trying to remember this pedigree expert; help!

Specific input regarding the pedigree side of the site- generating reports, compiling data, etc.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy

erhrdt3
Starters Handicap

Trying to remember this pedigree expert; help!

Postby erhrdt3 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:20 am

Good morning everyone,

Not long ago, I was reading an article on a lady bloodstock agent in the Lexington KY area, and I thought I saved it, but I cannot find it. I am in need of this info.

Do anyone of you know who she may be? Or can recommend a good, non-commercial farm employed one?

I have a Metfield mare, that I'd like to get one more foal from before she gets too much older. I know Metfield was the broodie sire of the year a few years back, he's an older boy now, trying to get info. on him, but the farm does not have a working (at the time) email. Somehow the farms in KY found out I have her, and I have been getting a lot of calls, but as you all know, they will say THEIR stallion can walk a tightrope when the others cannot. Therefore I need a non-farm employed agent. thanks!

Help, and with my sincere thanks!! :D
We will NEVER see another Ruffian......

jagger
Grade III Winner

Bloodstock

Postby jagger » Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

I have someone in mind, erhrdt3. Lives in the Lexington area. Send me a PM and I'll give the details if you like. Currently, non farm employed.