To Sam

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

Roguelet

To Sam

Postby Roguelet » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:09 pm

Congratulations on your Allowance status...

Oh, and when did you move? :lol:

Sam
Chef de Race: Intermediate

Re: To Sam

Postby Sam » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:43 pm

Roguelet wrote:Congratulations on your Allowance status...

Oh, and when did you move? :lol:

:twisted:

Like that, huh? Did you see the rest of it?

I blame you in a roundabout way.

Actually, I've referred to this hellhole as Purgatory since I got here (it's what I've put down on most of my online profiles).

I even wrote it down on my application for a state driver's license ... the clerk was NOT amused.

Lei Owen
Allowance Winner

Postby Lei Owen » Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:05 pm

Good Lord, Rougelet, have looked at the web site! ROF 8)
Laissez les bon temps rouller!

Sam

Postby Sam » Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:16 pm

Lei Owen wrote:Good Lord, Rougelet, have looked at the web site! ROF 8)

I'm digging all the political T-Shirts right now ... though the "Broken Condom" baby's shirt is still my favourite.

edit

... and it's probably too late to warn ya, but ... some of those are really offensive even for me ... but others are just too funny.

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:09 am

Ooooooooooo how many post have ya gotta have to get to Allowance company? And do we just go straight from MSW to allow? No cheap claiming status, say 5k nw2-3L? I am so much more familiar with claimers LOL. And after we go on for a few months at the allow levels if we fail at the stakes level do we come back down to say, nw/6 months........

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Postby chiggins6 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:50 am

what website are you referring to, Lei?
Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket!

Sam

Postby Sam » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:17 pm

Jessi P wrote:Ooooooooooo how many post have ya gotta have to get to Allowance company? And do we just go straight from MSW to allow? No cheap claiming status, say 5k nw2-3L? I am so much more familiar with claimers LOL. And after we go on for a few months at the allow levels if we fail at the stakes level do we come back down to say, nw/6 months........

:lol: I think I made allowance at 80. Went right from MSW to ALW. Pretty nifty, huh? I'm hoping to be stakes placed at 100, if not Grade 3. And don't knock claimers. I'd rather have a winning record in the claiming ranks than a losing one in the allowance ranks. I just wish people wouldn't breed claimers. There's enough horses with good pedigrees out there that can't win, why complicate the issue with Truck out of Trailer by Trash?

chiggins6 wrote:what website are you referring to, Lei?

I'll PM it to you, C. It had been awhile since I'd been there and some of the new material was a little more raw than I like to publicly tout, so I took it out.

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:38 pm

[quote="SamAnd don't knock claimers. I'd rather have a winning record in the claiming ranks than a losing one in the allowance ranks. I just wish people wouldn't breed claimers. There's enough horses with good pedigrees out there that can't win, why complicate the issue with Truck out of Trailer by Trash?
[/quote]

Hey now....... you wont ever see me knocking a good hard knocking claimer. Our mare has won 15 races from about 59-60 starts, with 7 seconds and 4 thirds, earning 130k-ish. And yup, will probably breed her next year... but then again her Mommy is a 1/2 to a GSPW, and its generally speaking a fem fam of hard running, board hitting horses, with some pretty nice SW.

And besides.... if we didn't breed her we would have to kill her (figuratively speaking folks :roll: ), she is too EVIL to release on the general population LOL. She was the first one to kick the groom we hired to replace me.......... and OMG dont even THINK about putting another horse in the trailer with her (a horse that you LIKE, at any rate) or turning her out with another horse within her reach. In fact, a good punishment for certain evil "trolls" would be to be locked in the stall with her for say....... 15 minutes? After that it would be a matter of opening the stall door, letting her out and letting the EMTs in to attempt resuscitation hehe.

And DONT get any ideas Sam. I have read some of your murder scenes LOL. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sam

Postby Sam » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:45 pm

Jessi P wrote:And DONT get any ideas Sam. I have read some of your murder scenes LOL. :shock: :shock: :shock:

stares up at ceiling with innocent look ... whistling

I really have no idea what you are talking about :twisted:

MY CASTLE FOR AN EYEBROW WIGGLE!!

Kari
Allowance Winner

Postby Kari » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:27 pm

Sam- love the website, get the monthly newsletter, and have it on my favorites list! :lol: Email me for another website with similar sick humor- you will laugh until you cry! :twisted: