CANCER IN TB AND PEOPLE

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

louis finochio
Darley line

CANCER IN TB AND PEOPLE

Postby louis finochio » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:46 am

In the 1930 era there was a scientist doctor named Ramond Rife. Dr. Rife built his own microscope the most powerful in the world. Dr. Rife took a cancerous tumor out of a womens breast and put a piece of the tumor in a rat, to see if the live cancerous tumor would grow. In 2 weeks time the cancerous tumor grew to the size of a marble. Dr. Rife then place this tumor under his microscope and with his powerful microscope he saw the live cancer virus. Dr. Rife was the first person in the world to see this live cancerous virus. Dr. Rife then built a electrical frequency instrument to kill the cancer. Dr. Rife experimented with different frequency's to see which would kill or zap the cancerous virus. In the middle of 1936 Dr. Rife saw what happened when looking into his microscope he used his frequency instrument to kill the cancerous virus. The cancer was stopped dead in its tracks. Dr. Rife then went to hospitals in the San Diego area and saved people that had cancer some were on their death beads. News of Dr. Rife's frequency instrument was hailed as the miracle of the century. As the other doctors wanted to see for themselves how Dr. Rife was killing the cancer. After the doctors saw the result's they became jealous and a year later they raided Dr. Rife's lab and destroyed his microscope and stole all his research books and notes. After Dr. Rife saw what had happened he had a nervous breakdown and died 2 years later. When you think of all the people and animals that have died since the time of Dr. Rife discovery it is a very sad moment. Dr. Raymond Rife rest in peace. Amen.
Those without sin cast the first stone.
Louis Finochio

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Postby chiggins6 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:49 am

Louis, I am a neurophysiologist. I have eletrical stimulating equipment. I want to know what that frequency was! Need to read up on this boy...
Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket!

Ruffian
Starters Handicap

Postby Ruffian » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:52 am

I just hate people :twisted: lol

louis finochio
Darley line

Cancer in TB and People

Postby louis finochio » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:03 am

I have Dr. Rife's book that tells his life story and what I just told onmy post. I also have a tape of the live cancerous virus as it was seen under Dr. Rife's microscope and was then zapped dead with his frequency instrument. I'll see if I can find the address where you can send for the book and tape, I'll post it later.

Louis Finochio

EO
Weanling

Re: Cancer In TBs and Humans

Postby EO » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:05 am

Though it sounds a little far fetched, nothing would surprise me. There is a lot of money in cancer research and even more in treatments. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it actually happened. Same deal with fuel efficient engines for cars. They have been out there but seem to disappear along with the inventors. EO

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Postby chiggins6 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:52 am

Thanks, Louis.

'Course, but anything living under a microscope and leave it there long enough, 'ventually it'll die...

:P

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Postby chiggins6 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:53 am

<huff> I meant "put anything under..."

louis finochio
Darley line

This is a true story

Postby louis finochio » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:55 am

I have the San Diego newspaper headlines of Dr. Ramond Rife cancer cure in my library. Ford Motor Co. announced yesterday that it rolled off the assembly line its 1st. fuel cell vehicle, this will be the car of the future. No more pollution. Amen

Louis Finochio

Sam
Chef de Race: Intermediate

Postby Sam » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:16 am

chiggins6 wrote:<huff> I meant "put anything under..."

Spammer, that is what the edit button is for. :lol:

hehe .. who am I kidding? I'm only teasing you to get that 100th post :P

In all seriousness, I'd heard this story before but always chalked it up to an urban legend.

Denise
Restricted Stakes Winner

Dr. Rife

Postby Denise » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:04 am

Just remember that a discovery of this magnitude would put all the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

Sam

Re: Dr. Rife

Postby Sam » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:36 am

Denise wrote:Just remember that a discovery of this magnitude would put all the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

Because, in the end everything comes back to money.

It really is scary to think that there are people who would rather let someone die from a disease they could cure JUST so they could continue to make millions off the drugs. It's down right depressing to think there are that many jaded people in the world who would believe it about the people we pay to heal us.

I don't particularly believe the story of Dr. Rife. Like I said, I'd heard it before (most recently when I lost both grandfathers to cancer in less than 5 months, followed by a very dear friend's husband not that much later), but it always seemed too far fetched. Kind of like the car that went 1,000 miles on a tank of gas. It always seems to be thrown out by people who are dealing with some form of cancer ... and is almost always followed by your same comment, Denise. That cynical "drug companies would go broke". Sounds a little too "conspiracy theory-ish" too me, and I'm not big on conspiracy theories (I ripped into someone not to long ago for trying to convince people no plane hit the Pentagon).

The same could be said about AIDS. I really don't want to live in a world where drug companies would let a few million people die just so they could make millions off drugs. I realize we do, at least insofar as they would rather charge exorbitant prices and keep those drugs out of the hand of the poor who really need it and can't afford it, but deliberately withholding a cure is something completely different. That would be tantamount to murder in my book.

I've got an acquaintance whose 8 year old daughter quite likely has Hodgkin's(all the tests aren't back yet). I suppose, if it really is true, this is one of the few things I'd rather stay in ignorant bliss about. If it's true, I'd be far too likely to want real blood, not to mention someone nailed to the wall by something that quite likely wouldn't support the weight of an adult male.

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Hey, Spam!

Postby chiggins6 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:14 am

Hey, Spam, what edit button? THere's an edit button? Good Grief, and I never knew. What are you, the Spam police? Just making sure no one spams any more than you? Hmmm? From now on, its "Spam" not "Sam". Hee Hee Hee. Just ribbin ya.
<getting out my frying pan>
Yanno, <pulling down a can from the shelf> I never had thought about spamming to get more points. Figured it would happen one day. Or not.
<Pppffffftttt>. Ahhh.

Just love that Spam.

:mrgreen:

[/i]

Sam

Re: Hey, Spam!

Postby Sam » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:44 am

chiggins6 wrote:Hey, Spam, what edit button? THere's an edit button? Good Grief, and I never knew. What are you, the Spam police? Just making sure no one spams any more than you? Hmmm? From now on, its "Spam" not "Sam". Hee Hee Hee. Just ribbin ya.

Top right of any post you make, right next to the "quote" button. Allows you to go in and correct/add things (I use it frequently because I CAN'T SPELL!)

:roll: "Spam" is what the trolls on another board call me when I start making them look stupid. I'm use to it.

Denise
Restricted Stakes Winner

Sam

Postby Denise » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:47 am

Like you, I've watched too many close to me (my father, my father in law, my grandfather, my 35 year old friend, a mother of 3 young children, and just last week, another older friend) die from this insidious disease.
When you consider how powerful the pharmaceutical lobby is in Washington, and the fact that drugs are now being developed strictly on the basis of how well they'll sell, not whether they'll actually cure disease, it's a profoundly disturbing trend. (The reason there are already FOUR erectile dysfunction pills on the market and still no pill to rid us of the common cold.) My sister and brother in law are both physicians, and my sister basically stopped practicing because of her ongoing frustration with insurance and pharmaceutical firms.
What's really upsetting is that many of the drugs come with side effects that are often worse than the those of the disease they're meant to treat!
The upshot? it's created a dreadful drug culture in this country. Ironic, considering how anti-drug we purport to be as a society. If only the marijuana growers had such a powerful presence on the hill...
:wink:

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Postby chiggins6 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:47 am

Oh. I see "edit" on some but not all posts. Oh. Actually, I see it just on MY posts. Guess that's because I'm only supposed to edit my own posts. OK. That's cool. :oops: :oops: