Blue Tap Shoes (USA)

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

kiwi
2yo Maiden

Blue Tap Shoes (USA)

Postby kiwi » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:38 pm

Is shown as having twin daughters foaled in2000 by Dehere :?: , named as High Heeled Sneaker & High Heel Sneaker, is this correct :roll: :?:

Lucy

Postby Lucy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:45 pm

High Heel Sneaker is correct....the other is a typo and can be deleted. :)

Sam
Chef de Race: Intermediate

Re: Blue Tap Shoes (USA)

Postby Sam » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:47 pm

kiwi wrote:Is shown as having twin daughters foaled in2000 by Dehere :?: , named as High Heeled Sneaker & High Heel Sneaker, is this correct :roll: :?:

Negative. High Heel Sneaker is the correct one. Give me two seconds and it'll be fixed.

edit:
Lucky beat me too it

jellac
Grade I Winner

How do you delete a duplicate or incorrect horse from db?

Postby jellac » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:03 pm

I thought only the "owners" of this db could do that? Have occaisionally run into one I know to be wrong and didn't see where I could delet it....or wondered if by deleting that entry any tied to it might get messed up?

Sam
Chef de Race: Intermediate

Re: How do you delete a duplicate or incorrect horse from db

Postby Sam » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:32 pm

jellac wrote:I thought only the "owners" of this db could do that? Have occaisionally run into one I know to be wrong and didn't see where I could delet it....or wondered if by deleting that entry any tied to it might get messed up?

When you arrow over the "Maintenance" section, there is a drop down menu. Second item on the menu is "Delete A Horse".

Just make triple sure you are deleting the right horse, please.

And if you ever see a duplicate where they are the same name, the rule of thumb I use is delete the one with the number after it. Even if it mean you have to go in and change any foals it has to the right horse before you delete it.

If you don't and delete the horse without the number after the name, everytime you try to pull up that horse, you'll get a message saying there is more than one horse with that name in the system and you need to pick from a list ... that will only have one horse on it.