THOROUGHBRED STUD BOOKS

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

Touchy
Weanling

THOROUGHBRED STUD BOOKS

Postby Touchy » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi all,

I have noticed that this site is not restricted to USA members; I am an Australian, and have seen other nationalities, so I therefore ask this question.

Do any members spread far and wide have copies of their countries THOROUGHBRED STUD BOOKS?

I for instance have the complete set of Australian Stud Books.

If other members have similar, then we may be able to correct some of these errors, appearing on the Pedigree Query website.

I am also sure that the "Gods" of the website would be happy to get the correct Sire and Dam, age, sex and progeny.

For this information, we could ask that they donate a sum to a "Save the horse fund" or some other worthwhile cause concerning the thoroughbred.

Just a thought from one who is willing to assist in a good cause; or if any member needs a pedigree checked from Australia (and some from New Zealand). I would be interested in any information from the South American
countries, especially now that we are getting the likes of Hussonet sons arriving in Australia, and I am sure that others will arrive also from that continent.

Meanwhile, cheers to all.

Touchy.
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of man." W.Churchill.