America's Most Wanted Thoroughbred Contest

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

wgc517
Allowance Winner

America's Most Wanted Thoroughbred Contest

Postby wgc517 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:12 am

Hello All,

I would like to ask you take the time to vote on America's most wanted thoroughbred contest.

A friend of mine has the special honor of working with Mid Atlantic Horse Rescue (MAHR) to compete in the Americas Most Wanted TB challenge. MAHR was one of only a handful to be invited to participate in this very special competition. The horse that they were given to work with is named D'Sauvage. He is a 2008 NY bred by D'Wildcat out of Tres Chaud by French Deputy. He was an excellent campaigner on the track earning more than $143,000 and a speed rating of 94! He was chosen for the "Hunter" make over. I am hoping you will take the time to follow this link and vote for D'Sauvage! If D'Sauvage wins, all of the proceeds from his "purse" will go towards caring for and adopting out other MAHR horses. MAHR is an extremely worthy organization that really does amazing work. They would appreciate your support to vote for D'Sauvage.

http://www.retiredracehorsetraining.org/2014-thoroughbred-makeover-a-marketplace-and-national-symposium

thanks