Your votes would really be appreciated!

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

TrueColours
Grade I Winner

Your votes would really be appreciated!

Postby TrueColours » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:09 pm

May I ask my friends to take a minute and vote for Ruth Crawford and Perfect Suspect in this competition?

https://www.retiredracehorseproject.org ... ador-award

Ruth Crawford has ridden my horses for me for the last few years and it doesn't matter how fried or mucked up they were before she got on them for the first time, she approaches them all in a quiet, calm, analytical manner to see how she can best turn them around and make them happy once again.

She is truly an amazing rider and trainer and I'm proud to also call her my friend, Even though her riding talents far surpass mine :) we always discussed the issues she found with my horses, she respected the input and the suggestions I made and was always open to giving them a try, (unless she had a good reason for not doing so and she explained the why's and wherefore's why she felt it was not a good idea to go down that path!).

Can't say enough great things about Ruth as a rider, a trainer and a great person overall and would very much appreciate your vote for her

Many thanks to all! :)
www.TrueColoursFarm.com

Breeders of unique coloured Thoroughbreds & Sport Horses - standing Guaranteed Gold - 16.1hh cremello TB stallion - CSHA and AQHA, APHA, ApHC listed