NW Breeders Gathering at Allaire Farms for Polish Gift

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

PG29
Yearling

NW Breeders Gathering at Allaire Farms for Polish Gift

Postby PG29 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:58 pm

I just wanted to remind everyone is invited to come and meet Polish Gift at Allaire Farms in Poulsbo.

Here is the message I posted before. Thank you for everyone that has RSVP'ed we look forward to meeting you. Bill from WA has said he will try and be there. Come see how impressive Polish Gift looks.

@ Allaire Farms on October 16th to meet Polish Gift we will start at 12:00 PM going till around 4:00 PM. There will be FREE FOOD & DRINKS. We will also be doing some drawings and having a contest for free 2005 breedings to Polish Gift. We had a great first year in our number booked and we just want to keep the momentum going with him. He is a fine animal and only one mare that he covered this year didn't get confirmed in foal. We are also publishing his stud fee at $1000 to encourage breeders and attempt to double his bookings. We will also make special consideration to Black Type Mares and Black Type Producing Mares.

Please RSVP as soon as you can so we can prepare the amount of food and drink we will need. You can email me at [email protected] or call Barbara at the farm (360)779-9230 the address to the farm is 2900 NE Heron Pond Lane, Poulsbo, WA 98370

Polish Gift is by Danzig out of Miner's Game by Mr. Prospector. Miner's Game is a full sister to Seeking The Gold. Polish Gift has two full brothers one stands at Northview Stallion Station in Maryland for a fee of $3,500 and his second full brother is 2 year old in training at Saratoga and working very fine.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting all of you at Allaire.

Greg

Bill from WA
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby Bill from WA » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:04 pm

Hi Greg

I'll definitely be there. Look forward to meeting you, and seeing Polish Gift.

Bill
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

Langston Hughes