*bangs head against wall*

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

Sam
Chef de Race: Intermediate

*bangs head against wall*

Postby Sam » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:29 am

I just went over to the Allbreed section to see if they got a new board to, and found this. Please pay special attention to the first sentence of the last paragraph:

RE: Ok QH Foundation experts
Author: TEXAS (67.65.125.---)
Date: 9/16/2004 4:05 pm

Amber...
You will have a great time raising that colt so enjoy him.... I think the more people have livestock in their lives they benefit a lifetime the things that Mother Nature can teach... especially being humble... she will continually astound those that watch her in action....

oh... by the way... I put your colt on the database... his name is AQHACOLT... you can go in and change his name or start a new horse and delete the one I put in.... like to see top and bottom together... lol.... keep smiling and it's ok to walk with a strut and swagger at the same time... I do every time I walk down to the barn... laughing...... Texas...

DAMNIT!! And people wonder why I get so bloody aggravated with the database. There is no "Fix Duplicate" list over there either. If he hadn't posted that, that damn entry would sit there INDEFINITELY unless someone ran a progeny report on that mare and noticed there were two foals in the same year.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! :shock: :shock: