Those who still can't register?

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Those who still can't register?

Postby chiggins6 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:57 am

If there are some people who still can't get registered, I was able to create an MSN account and get registered by shutting down the Spam box on the MSN email part of the account. Of course, I think MSN is a pay fer service, I just happen to get it free with my Verizon package. Go figger.

I have noticed that people are registered with Hotmail accounts. If you still can't register, you might want to try creating a Hotmail or Yahoo email account, making sure you can access that service's mailbox, turn off the spam box, or make sure you can find where your spam goes, and try registering with a Hotmail or Yahoo or other free service addy. That might work.

For me, Hotmail was always more accessible than Yahoo.

Roguelet, I still never did get the confirmation emails at my verizon account, even though I turned off my spam. Fortunately, I am registered with msn now. A Conundrum.

Roguelet, You still can't see where in your administrator account to send out verification emails? your contact thought you should have such an option. Maybe its because you Are a Moderator and not an administrator? Or are you an administrator?

Hope this helps.

Cheryl
Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket!

chiggins6
Allowance Winner

Postby chiggins6 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:05 am

BTW, my "confirmation" email sent to me when I finally did get registered was "from" ROGUELET" so watch for an email from Roguelet to return when it comes just after you register. Took about 3 secs to appear in my Trash box, even though my spam filter was Turned OFF! :shock:
Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket!