Restless Con sired 3 foals in 2005.....¿¿¿names????

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:13 pm

metagrey06 wrote:Just thought i would comment...I purchased Long Gone Con in 2006 after his last race at Suffolk Downs... He retired 100% sound after a long career with earnings over $300k. He has unfortunately passed away as result of a tragic pasture accident, but I wanted to say that he was one of my favorite horses I've ever had the pleasure of owning. All heart, smart, athletic and strong. A beautiful mover and a friendly yet proud creature.
I often wished I could find one of his siblings...
Con is pictured in my photo icon...I miss him every day

Metagrey06,

Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful memories on
this other talented son of Restless Con (Long Gone Con). Haskell Invitational Group-1 winner and 8-1/2 furlong track record setter Restless Con passed away last year (2012) and not a mention was published about him ---it's incredible!

It would be sad not to preserve this speedy talented tail-male branch of Native Dancer. Most probably, the only remaining entire descendant from Restless Con is Con Juan (2004). Where is he? Is there any other branch to be explored?

Thanks again for mentioning Long Gone Con who was also a very valiant unforgettable gladiator.

Jorge

Postby Jorge » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:54 am

Any update on multiple Allowance winner, Con Juan (grey h 2004)?