kentucky training center

General on-topic discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

kentucky training center

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:49 pm

i am thinking of moving my race horses to The Kentucky Thouroughbred Training Center in Lexington.I will to lease small farm in the area for the non ready to train and others plus living accomodations.anyone on this board know of a realtor or any leads to that matter?

Ruffian
Starters Handicap

Realtors

Postby Ruffian » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:00 pm

If you go to

www.KYHORSEFARMS.COM
www.KirkFarms.com
or even better than that is
www.LBAR.COM

The first is Bill Justice(Justice Real Estate) Real nice guy, he currently has a farm for lease, probably too big for what you want tho with 32 stalls, but to DIE FOR in stone barns for $5700 pcm.

Second is Arnold Kirkpatrick, still an ok guy, I dont know exactly what hes got right now, worth a look.

and LBAR is just all of them together with the little guys. I havent been to KY since May, so I couldnt tell you if anyone has any on the QT. (I just bought a farm I DONT NEED ANOTHER!!!!, lol)

Good luck in your endeavours!!!

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:07 pm

sylvie, if you need a holding facility, I know a really nice place called Blackstone Farm that routinely works with IHT from Canada as an unload site. email me if you need more info. My email is [email protected]

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:25 pm

Ditto Blackstone........ they are a holding facility that we have used when we have bought horses from the sales that cant be shipped for a day or two. I think last time we used them they charged $17/day but dont quote me on that... distracted and the brain is fuzzy lol.

Sylvie Hebert
Restricted Stakes Winner

kentucky training center

Postby Sylvie Hebert » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:36 am

no i don't want a holding facility.i always take personnaly care of my horses(keep a max of 8)i am an old crazy lady and every single one of them i treated as a 'horse of the year' and gets the best of everything(that includes my ponies).thank you all.