Racing

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

LSB
Grade II Winner

Postby LSB » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:02 pm

Roguelet, I think your Stable Watch idea sounds like a lot of fun.

Roguelet

Postby Roguelet » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:41 pm

OK, there's now a new forum for following eachother's horses... this should be fun!
"Don't be a boorish buffoon" -Hokies Respect 'Jerk Alert'

reenci
Grade II Winner

Postby reenci » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:46 pm

Roguelet wrote:I wonder if we should set up a section where people can notify all of us if they have a horse racing... sort of like a "Pedigree Query Forum member Stable Watch" or something like that? It would be fun to be able to cheer for eachother's horses... whether it be horses that we own, bred, planned, train, our stallion's babies, or whatever; just any horse that has a connection to one of the members. What do you guys think?
i think its a great idea. :)
A great man cannot help himself," "He can see things that other men cannot see themselves, and his greatness lies in doing whatever is necessary to make his vision real

reenci
Grade II Winner

Postby reenci » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:47 pm

Bill from WA wrote:One of my "babies" Zulu Dancer, (breeding based on conduit profile influences) threw in a bullet work this morning at Bay Meadows, 4f in 47.80, best of 18 at the distance. He broke his maiden in his last out (2nd lifetime start). He should be ready to try against winners soon. He's a looker.

Bill
good luck bill
A great man cannot help himself," "He can see things that other men cannot see themselves, and his greatness lies in doing whatever is necessary to make his vision real

BenB
Sophomore Sire

racing

Postby BenB » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:15 am

Green hills,

I could not know, that you are having such an amount of raceshorses. If I knew this before, I would be differing my posts.
As it is different racing just one, as I do, or a number like you do.

Ben

Green Hills
Starters Handicap

Re: racing

Postby Green Hills » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:19 am

BenB wrote:Green hills,

I could not know, that you are having such an amount of raceshorses. If I knew this before, I would be differing my posts.
As it is different racing just one, as I do, or a number like you do.

Ben

Yes, we have a full load it seems, and probably more than I can keep up with, though I try. But I do get good advice about all sorts of things here...so I'll keep coming back and asking dopey questions.