Send your fast horses to Los Alamitos

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

charveyjr
Weanling

Send your fast horses to Los Alamitos

Postby charveyjr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Hello all. I have 5 additional stalls at Los Alamitos. Quarter Horses or Thoroughbreds. I run a small barn, so your horse will get all of the attention they need to perform well. Reasonable rates.

tbrace
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby tbrace » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 pm

In the $ %? Rates?

charveyjr
Weanling

rates and %

Postby charveyjr » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:46 pm

If you are asking what is the trainer's winning %? Standard 10%
If you are asking what is the daily rate it is $45 a day and you are responsible for for the blacksmith, vet bills, and the race day things(lassie, bute, pony, and paddock)

Diane

Postby Diane » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Here are Curtis's stats from www.drf.com 79 -5-7-9 $57,692

How long have you had your license? Did you apprentice with someone before getting your lic? What is your background with horses? Do you train at the track only or do you have a barn at a training facility off the track too?
What is it that you like about Los Alamitos?
Curtis there are a few people who are west coast on this board but most are scattered mid west to east coast, oops and Canada. We have had several people do business as a result of getting to know one another on this board though.
I'm guessing by your stats that you are a relatively young guy? This is a tough economy but you never know when that one new horse or client is the one to bring good luck, fame and fortune. Right?
Best of luck!!