Calculator

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

Mahubah
Freshman Sire

Calculator

Postby Mahubah » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:04 pm

I though Calculator's win in the Sham Stakes (G3) looked quite professional even though the field wasn't all that strong. I put up a blog post about him at http://www.americanclassicpedigrees.com/hoofprints.
"A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher...You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse." C. S. Lewis

Jorge

Re: Calculator

Postby Jorge » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Quite impressive the time he clicked for the distance. He and El Kabeir look like some kind
of similar peers if you will, but Calculator's performances are a little more auspicious. Only time and physical development will tell. As far as I have observed, a legitimate
Derby horse must be clicking at this stage of his career circa 1:42 and change for 8-1/2 furlongs. Theoretically speaking, Calculator seems to qualify under this criteria. The presence of Alphabet Soup
looks respectable in one sense but less consistent on another sense. Alphabet Soup's sire, seems to proved to be a far more reliable on the breeding department, I guess.