US blacktype and non-blacktype races

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

hyphen1969
Maiden Special Weight

US blacktype and non-blacktype races

Postby hyphen1969 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:42 am

Please culd anybody help me?

I use to see US results the Equineline webpage and TDN. Both are very good sources but they published all US stakes races and not signes which are non blacktype and which are blacktype. Do you now any source where I could easy find all blacktype and all non blacktype stakes races?

Thanks a lot

TJ
Darley line

Re: US blacktype and non-blacktype races

Postby TJ » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:10 am

Hi Hyphen,
The list of "black-type" races in America changes constantly as the quality of these races may deteriorate over a certain period of time or new races are added that draw quality fields. For instance, turf races taken off the turf, would usually have black-type status removed for that particular running, but will retain its black-type status when run subsequently over turf. The below link will give you the full explanation of the American process under "member's guide" on the left hand side of the homepage, as well as the 2015 Graded and listed Stakes races which met the black-type criteria, after the race was run and assessed according to the rules committee. TJ
https://www.toba.org/graded-stakes/

hyphen1969
Maiden Special Weight

Postby hyphen1969 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:24 am

TJ wrote:Hi Hyphen,
The list of "black-type" races in America changes constantly as the quality of these races may deteriorate over a certain period of time or new races are added that draw quality fields. For instance, turf races taken off the turf, would usually have black-type status removed for that particular running, but will retain its black-type status when run subsequently over turf. The below link will give you the full explanation of the American process under "member's guide" on the left hand side of the homepage, as well as the 2015 Graded and listed Stakes races which met the black-type criteria, after the race was run and assessed according to the rules committee. TJ

Thanks a lot, but this web I know and know how it works. But I am looking for up-to-date list of races which have or loose Blacktype

dublino
Grade I Winner

Postby dublino » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:51 am

TJ I wouldn't bother if I was you this guy knows it all.... well apart from the things he asks help with. :roll: :wink: :lol:
Edited by Moderator

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:33 am

hyphen1969 wrote:

Thanks a lot, but this web I know and know how it works. But I am looking for up-to-date list of races which have or loose Blacktype

Hi Hyphen,
This is the list for 2015 races that have been accredited black-type. The list is further examined after the race is run and again in November and they re-access the race as to it meeting all criterion for black-type. So they can't have a list of races that lost the black-type status for 2015, till after this process is re-examined in November 2015. You can look at the races from the 2014 list compared to the 2015 list which had black-type and might not have been reinstated for 2015, TJ

hyphen1969
Maiden Special Weight

Postby hyphen1969 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:33 am

TJ wrote:
hyphen1969 wrote:

Hi Hyphen,
This is the list for 2015 races that have been accredited black-type. The list is further examined after the race is run and again in November and they re-access the race as to it meeting all criterion for black-type. So they can't have a list of races that lost the black-type status for 2015, till after this process is re-examined in November 2015. You can look at the races from the 2014 list compared to the 2015 list which had black-type and might not have been reinstated for 2015, TJ

For my opinion in US are much more blacktype races - in this list (and list from 2014) are not BT races which are not Listed, Restricted BT races. There are only cca 630 races on this list. What I would like to find (from 2014, 2013 etc) list of all races in USA which have BT status.

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 am

hyphen1969 wrote: For my opinion in US are much more blacktype races - in this list (and list from 2014) are not BT races which are not Listed, Restricted BT races. There are only cca 630 races on this list. What I would like to find (from 2014, 2013 etc) list of all races in USA which have BT status.

Hi Hyphen,
OK, I misunderstood. This is the list of the 2015 non-listed stakes. I trust this site will have what you are looking for. If not, I'm out of ideas:>) TJ
http://northamericanicsc.com/Default.as ... rt=3&az=za

hyphen1969
Maiden Special Weight

Postby hyphen1969 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 am

TJ wrote:
hyphen1969 wrote: For my opinion in US are much more blacktype races - in this list (and list from 2014) are not BT races which are not Listed, Restricted BT races. There are only cca 630 races on this list. What I would like to find (from 2014, 2013 etc) list of all races in USA which have BT status.

Hi Hyphen,
OK, I misunderstood. This is the list of the 2015 non-listed stakes. I trust this site will have what you are looking for. If not, I'm out of ideas:>) TJ
http://northamericanicsc.com/Default.as ... rt=3&az=za

Thank you very much,

that's what I was looking for.

TJ
Darley line

Postby TJ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:50 am

You're welcome Hyphen, glad I could help. TJ