A Favor of Louis Finochio

General racing discussion.

Moderators: Roguelet, hpkingjr, WaveMaster

J.D.
Suckling

A Favor of Louis Finochio

Postby J.D. » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:09 am

Louis,

Since you spend a considerable amount of time on the backside of the SoCal tracks, would you please do me a favor?

The next time you stop by Jeff Mullins' barn, please pass on a message to his assistant, Rolland Ayers. Tell him that Sherri and I are happy to see him doing so well and are proud of him landing where he has.

Please also tell him that we saw him in the winner circle with Buzzard's Bay and that he sure as Hell had better been wearing Jet's belt buckle! .....He'll know what that means.

Thanks,
J.D.

louis finochio
Darley line

Postby louis finochio » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:33 pm

To JD: I will pass on to Roland what you told me. My guess is Roland is one of Jeff's foreman.

Jeff Mullins grooms and Hot walkers are very good workers and responsible employees.

I was at Jeff's barn Friday as I delivered a pair of gloves to Jeff's wife Amie.

When you go into Jeff's stable office, he has a multitude of winners circle pictures posted on his wall, I love to look at all of them.

Be Well Yours in Sport Louis.
Those without sin cast the first stone.
Louis Finochio

J.D.
Suckling

Louis

Postby J.D. » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:42 am

Thank you Louis, we appreciate you taking the time to do so.

We remember the day when Rollie was still a bug and he would exercise our horses and work around one of our trainer's barn. He is such a good kid who is as honest and sincere as a Summer day is long. We are very proud of him.

Thanks,
J.D.

louis finochio
Darley line

Postby louis finochio » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:51 pm

I passed on your message to Roland and he was wondering who you are.
I told him Sherry gave me the message and I gave him your screen name JD, but he still dont know who you are.

Roland understood about the belt buckle, but told me Idaho is a big state and he wonders who you are.
Those without sin cast the first stone.

Louis Finochio