Leading Sire

Postby griff » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:52 pm

looks like Richie knew what he was doing

griff
"We has met the enemy and he is us" [Pogo]

bcassidy
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby bcassidy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:31 pm

Congratulations Ritchie and Rose! Rose executed a great trip and Ritchie obviously had the horse ready for a big effort. Kind of makes you wish AA didn't get such a physical trip in the derby and that Bravo didn't do such a good job on his rabbit. AA is one hell of a horse and Louis I don't think AA is ready to take on Ghostzapper yet. Maybe by the fall he will be but Ghostzapper is an older and faster horse, probably the fastest horse I have ever seen race in my life time. It does make me wonder about the dead rail in the Derby---except for that I strongly believe we would be crowning a very worthy Triple Crown winner tonight. I hope the next TC winner is every bit as good as either Smarty Jones or Afleet Alex. They are both sensational athletes who deserve to get a great shot at becoming elite stallions. I am very confident both will get their opportunity in the shed.
best regards Brendan

louis finochio
Darley line

Postby louis finochio » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:33 pm

Has anyone heard what is the schedule of AA for the rest of the year?
Those without sin cast the first stone.
Louis Finochio

Playwithfire
Maiden Special Weight

Postby Playwithfire » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:25 pm

I've read they're pointing toward Haskell, possibly followed by Travers at Saratoga then the Super Derby in LA. Speculation about BC, but that might be looking too far ahead.

erins isle
Grade III Winner

Afleet Alex

Postby erins isle » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:48 am

Thanks to NYRA I saw the race on the computer, what a horse he is. I always had a soft sport for horses who produce such a tremendous burst of speed in the last part of the race. Congrats to everyone involved!!