Daniel Moon finally gets to the races!

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

majxmom
Grade I Winner

Postby majxmom » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Were you watching, docjocoy? He ran like a pretty good one, didn't he? :shock:

I'm all the way across the country, so I wasn't there, but I watched it on Xpressbet (at work, hee hee), and have it recording on TVG. Country Life told me that HRTV had paddock coverage, but DirecTV doesn't get that, darn it. A long time ago, I defintiely planned on flying out for his races, and I've got about 200,000 miles stored up from United, but who knows which maiden start they'll win? I surely hope he'll telegraph another win soon, and maybe I'll make it out there.
"When I am on my deathbed, I imagine I will say, 'Thank God I did that'" - Arthur Hancock, on buying back Gato del Sol from Europe after Exceller was killed in a slaughterhouse in Sweden.

docjocoy
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby docjocoy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:08 pm

I didn't see it, but I'm certainly happy for you. The wins are so special. Hope you will get to see him win one in the flesh.

majxmom
Grade I Winner

Postby majxmom » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:29 pm

His race replay is up on the Bloodhorse replays:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/ ... 009/7/25/3

He's in the 1 hole, in the orange silks with blue cap.
"When I am on my deathbed, I imagine I will say, 'Thank God I did that'" - Arthur Hancock, on buying back Gato del Sol from Europe after Exceller was killed in a slaughterhouse in Sweden.

docjocoy
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby docjocoy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 am

Very nice race.