Our three year old offspring of our stud at the track....

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

tammysinnett
Starters Handicap

Our three year old offspring of our stud at the track....

Postby tammysinnett » Sun May 30, 2010 1:56 pm

We have two babies at the track....one showed some talent at two...but fell at the farm so has been layed off we just got the funding to bring him back...his first timed work to see where he is at
http://www.equibase.com/static/workout/ ... EYSFORTUNE

then the filly Sum Day Sum May I have breeder rights on....I was there watching this workout...she was all about how good she felt...

http://www.equibase.com/static/workout/ ... MDAYSUMMAY

finally after 5 years of talking to all of you, I have a baby being trained at the track...it is exciting and I love every moment thankyou to all of you who helped me get to this point.

LB
Eclipse Champion

Postby LB » Sun May 30, 2010 3:39 pm

How exciting for you! Best of luck with both of them. :)

Strategic Maneuver
Starters Handicap

Postby Strategic Maneuver » Mon May 31, 2010 5:10 am

Best of luck and hope you have even more exciting times when they run their first races!

tammysinnett
Starters Handicap

Postby tammysinnett » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 am

thankyou everyone fingers crossed....they will work again this saturday pray they give a good showing.

tammysinnett
Starters Handicap

It is time!!

Postby tammysinnett » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Went to see my girl and big boy yesterday at Arlington. Watched the big boy have his first true work since he has been conditioned. The trainer said he has great form and should be back in the kick of things soon...now to our filly ....I am very nervous she will have her first race Friday!! JUly 2nd. Her name SUM DAY SUM MAY....born on the first of May my baby girl we always called Daisy...now she has grown into a beutiful filly so everyone calls her SUMDAY.....they all love this filly...almost as much as I do :wink: I am praying all the time we have waited she has a great race and shows everyone that breeding to her daddy was the right thing. Pray for her. Make us proud SUMDAY love you girl. Here is a video of her first ever work on the poly at Arlington.....just click on the frame and it should work she is on the outside.

onalimb
Allowance Winner

Postby onalimb » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:49 pm

good luck..
onalimb

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Hope for a safe trip!
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

tammysinnett
Starters Handicap

Sumday to try it again

Postby tammysinnett » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm

well she tied up two days before the race last time...she is a quirky filly...we are going to try it again Arlington 2nd race Friday the 23rd....cross our fingers she has some experienced girls to go against...just pray she gets through the saddeling and all the people...I will be there hope it helps....

ak1
Allowance Winner

Postby ak1 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I saw Greeley's Fortune run this past weekend on the Million undercard...hope he returned home safe and sound