Stable Watch

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Re: Stable Watch

Postby Tappiano » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Thanks, he should be ready to go at Turfway later this month providing he gets his gate card.
How's your filly doing?

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi Tappiano,

See on Equibase that Echo In Laughter has some nice timed works, 3f in 37 and change, I like to see at least that. See his 1st 4f work on the pokey side, but he came back and streaked a good time his next try

My filly's 1st three timed works have been nothing to brag about, hopefully she gets with the program and shows us some speed. We still have hope, not giving up yet.

Good luck with your guy, I bet he wins first try. :)

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Postby Tappiano » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:41 pm

He is breezing five furlongs now and in company. He, like many others, is far less motivated when going solo and even in company I doubt he'd set the world on fire over three furlongs. He wants a lot of distance and once he's gotten a race under his belt that's where he will, I suspect, be pointed.

Here are a few pictures of him, he's over 16 hands now. I will see him in a few weeks.
https://echoinlaughter.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I wouldn't worry about breeze times, as long as she's getting more fit it's good progress.

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:16 am

nice pics!
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

Jeff
Starters Handicap

Postby Jeff » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Tappiano wrote:He is breezing five furlongs now and in company. He, like many others, is far less motivated when going solo and even in company I doubt he'd set the world on fire over three furlongs. He wants a lot of distance and once he's gotten a race under his belt that's where he will, I suspect, be pointed.

Here are a few pictures of him, he's over 16 hands now. I will see him in a few weeks.
https://echoinlaughter.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I wouldn't worry about breeze times, as long as she's getting more fit it's good progress.

Yes, nice pics! Looks like he's shifting gears with that horse behind him.

And thankyou, not worried about the breeze times yet, trainer says 5f will give us a better idea.

Tappiano
Grade II Winner

Postby Tappiano » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:00 am

How's your filly doing, Jeff? Echo has his gate card so he is ready to go.

You mentioned his stride, I took these off the video of his breeze when I was out there. He's solo and the rider isn't asking him. Not the best quality as it's extracted from the video.

Here's one of him coming back from his gallop two days later.