Back to Pedigree Query
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:39 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Prince Charmant (CA) Gelding 2 37.20 h 1/10

Little brother's first timed work, a nice easy start for a 2 year old. Hopefully he'll get some black type for his Mamma
and his younger siblings. :D Rumor is he's a good one, hopefully a first start this fall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:51 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Prince Charmant (CA) Gelding 2 1:00.60 h 4/29

Nice 5/8 work. I'm guessing he's getting real close to a start. I'm thinking 2 year old stakes winner.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:40 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Prince Charmant worked 5f MT ft in 1:00.60 H (8/37) at GG, 09/07/13.

2nd work at 5f, getting close. 8/th fastest of 37 horses to work the 5f distance on the 9-7-2013. I'm looking forward to driving down to GG to watch his first race.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:38 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Prince Charmant placed as a 2 year old in his 5th race. He seems to be getting the hang of it, that he's suppose to pass the other horses :D

He'll be running as a 3 year old this year and big sister will be running as a 4 year old, so hopefully they'll light up the board some this New Year! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:15 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Prince Charmant finally won Saturday, first start after a 7 mo lay-up! 32K claimers 1 mile on the GG turf. Made a classic stalk em and run past em at the
end move. Was a nice payoff on the bet. Now his mama has 2 winners from 3 starters, still hoping PC will
make mama a stakes producer. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 am 
Offline
Leading Sire
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:00 am
Posts: 3598
Location: New York City
Congrats!

_________________
All shouting does is make you lose your voice.
----Arrested Development


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:52 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Toccet02 wrote:
Congrats!


Thank You Toccet!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:40 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
a place and 2 shows in 6 starts, looks like I bred a speed mare, true to her sire Gotham City's form, she sets the fractions to 4f.

When planning the mating, I knew this was the kind of runner that GC normally puts out, but calculated that with her dam's 3X3 inbreeding to
Buckpasser, that she would stretch out the speed some; her dam was a miler. So far it hasn't happened, but I do hope that she conditions up to longer distance, she has made a good start with her new owner and trainer, just hope she doesn't hurt herself.

She has gone off as the odds favorite in ALL of her races if you can imagine that, I don't know why, must be her timed works or setting the fractions, or getting very narrowly beat a time or two, or her good looks or name, hard to figure. http://www.pedigreequery.com/saint+sylvie

Yes, she's running in the claimers, I know, but California purses are pretty good, even for claimers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:47 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Jeff wrote:
Prince Charmant finally won Saturday, first start after a 7 mo lay-up! 32K claimers 1 mile on the GG turf. Made a classic stalk em and run past em at the
end move. Was a nice payoff on the bet. Now his mama has 2 winners from 3 starters, still hoping PC will
make mama a stakes producer. :)



33 starts, over $105,000 in winnings, just recently claimed for $20K after getting a 103 speed index in a race he didn't win.
His last starts have been at 5f. Again, with his dam's 3X3 Buckpasser inbreeding, would have thought he might stretch out his distance a bit, coupled with his sire's speed. Happened the one time in the mile race, but he's been set off to sprint ever since. Hope his new owners do good with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:02 am 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Saint Sylvie broke her maiden in her 16th start at Turf Paradise 5k claimers going 1 1/16 . Wire to wire, she pulled away at the finish, maybe she found her distance. I think the blinkers helped a lot, and hopefully she's smart enough to associate winning and getting her picture taken and like it.


Last edited by Jeff on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:26 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:53 pm
Posts: 9511
Location: Louisville, KY
Congrats!

_________________
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:20 am 
Offline
Grade III Winner

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:28 pm
Posts: 1248
Jeff wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Prince Charmant finally won Saturday, first start after a 7 mo lay-up! 32K claimers 1 mile on the GG turf. Made a classic stalk em and run past em at the
end move. Was a nice payoff on the bet. Now his mama has 2 winners from 3 starters, still hoping PC will
make mama a stakes producer. :)



33 starts, over $105,000 in winnings, just recently claimed for $20K after getting a 103 speed index in a race he didn't win.
His last starts have been at 5f. Again, with his dam's 3X3 Buckpasser inbreeding, would have thought he might stretch out his distance a bit, coupled with his sire's speed. Happened the one time in the mile race, but he's been set off to sprint ever since. Hope his new owners do good with him.


That's great, Jeff congrats. I've got a 2 x 4 to Danzig sired by a champion sprinter who has zero chance of being good at sprint distances :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Tappiano wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Prince Charmant finally won Saturday, first start after a 7 mo lay-up! 32K claimers 1 mile on the GG turf. Made a classic stalk em and run past em at the
end move. Was a nice payoff on the bet. Now his mama has 2 winners from 3 starters, still hoping PC will
make mama a stakes producer. :)



33 starts, over $105,000 in winnings, just recently claimed for $20K after getting a 103 speed index in a race he didn't win.
His last starts have been at 5f. Again, with his dam's 3X3 Buckpasser inbreeding, would have thought he might stretch out his distance a bit, coupled with his sire's speed. Happened the one time in the mile race, but he's been set off to sprint ever since. Hope his new owners do good with him.


That's great, Jeff congrats. I've got a 2 x 4 to Danzig sired by a champion sprinter who has zero chance of being good at sprint distances :lol:


Tappiano,

Show us a pedigree of your Danzig! :)
Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
Grade III Winner

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:28 pm
Posts: 1248
http://www.pedigreequery.com/echo+in+laughter

Big, long striding gelding.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Stable Watch
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:19 am 
Offline
Starters Handicap

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Nor Cal
Tappiano wrote:


I like the Danzig 2×4 through superior specimens. The Briartic broodmare linebreeding is very interesting also. Hope he does good on the track for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group