Big Star

Workouts, entries & results for horses owned by or otherwise related to our forum members.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Diane, K~2

walaa
Starters Handicap

Big Star

Postby walaa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:05 pm

GO BIG STAR GO :D :D :D :!: :!: :!:

walaa
Starters Handicap

STAR

Postby walaa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:52 pm

yay Star, I am so happy for you :!: :!: :!: And Jessie, congrats, it was 2nd, but I was screaming anyways!

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Thank you!!! Didn't she do awesome?? Luis, the jock, said she DRUG him to the lead on her own down the backside, so he decided to go on with it. ;) She got a little tired - bogged down on the rail but still ran very well for her first race over the track, we are very, VERY pleased. Thank you again to you & your Mom for the opportunity to purchase Star - hopefully next time we can produce a win pic for you! :0

I can't figure out if that was "Our" Griff from here on pedquery who owned the #2 horse - sure looks like him but he didn't reply when I PM'd him a day or two ago to ask if that was him.

http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pd ... 13USA7.pdf
Jessi P
330 383 1281
[email protected]

walaa
Starters Handicap

star

Postby walaa » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:21 pm

She did good! I love Star, Im so happy she is picking up some checks for you, and she looked better in the race and PP tonight than I have seen her with anyone else, so glad you got her :D

Jessi P

Postby Jessi P » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Thank you so much! We didn't really plan to run Star back that quickly, but the racing office was hustling for the race - we made 6 when we entered (late in the morning) then by the time they closed they had a full field of 10 (of course). There were some nice fillies in her race tonight, for sure - I had decided ahead of time to be very pleased with a 5th place effort or better. Did you really think she looks like she's improving physically? You know her better than anyone else - I trust your judgement. :) Star has been doing so well - I can't ask for anything more. Thank you & Mom again for the opportunity to buy Star - it has been so much fun having MY VERY OWN HORSE again. Did I mention we beat both the Stronach horses... ;)
Jessi P

330 383 1281

[email protected]

wilf
Breeder's Cup Contender

Postby wilf » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Herein lies the best advertisement to owners that it can be fun and profitable just avoiding the big name stables and shooting for smaller purses that are in reach but won't burn you if all is not well either.

walaa
Starters Handicap

star

Postby walaa » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Best wishes to Star and Jesse for a safe and financially rewarding race tonight! on my 48th b-day..Go Big Star Go :lol: :!: