new horse-would love to find info on him, please help

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

JimbleBrimble
Starters Handicap

Postby JimbleBrimble » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:19 pm

geowarrior wrote:Working on the assumption that his barn name may have included Nick but his registered name may not, here are some possibilities. Please excuse for not looking up color etc, but I'm dropping.

Just About Time 1998
Vic's Time 1997
Justinthenickatyme 2003
Justintime G 2002
Justintime H K 97
Justin time Joe 1999
Just a Nick 1997
Just my Time 1999
Justntime 1999
Just one more time1998
Just one time 1997

Hope I've spelled these right.

Hope one of them works.

No such luck with those:

Just about time = mare
Vics time = raced at Belmont & Aqueduct
Justinthenickatyme = filly
Justintime G Dark Bay or Brown
Just in Time H K = raced in Hong Kong only
Justin Time Joe = Bay
Just a nick = Grey/Roan
Just My Time = unraced
Justntime = dark bay or brown
Just One More Time = mare raced in Canada
Justonetime = Dark Bay or Brown

ibelieve3_16
Weanling

Postby ibelieve3_16 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:25 pm

wow, jimble brimble you went through that list quick! Thanks! Too bad none of them are a possibility. I've been searching through tons of names too with no luck.

I couldn't get any pics of him tonight, he wouldn't come up and his pasture is 6 acres so I wasn't gonna go out there in the dark to find him just to torture him again :?

ibelieve3_16
Weanling

Postby ibelieve3_16 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:53 am

I took more pics, tried with an led light and a red led light. I still don't see anything that I didn't see before. I'm just more convinced that it's the same # that I saw from the beginning. Nothing matches at the jockey club. I'm almost 100% sure that it's a C. I'm so frustrated with this. How can it be that there are no matches? Anyone have any other suggestions on what I can do? Are thoroughbreds the only breed with 6 digits? What else could he be? What else could look like c17155. None of his vet reports or coggins or anything would show his previous info? I need more suggestions on how to find out who he is. Thanks

madelyn

Postby madelyn » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:11 pm

Maybe you could post a photo of his tattoo..
So Run for the Roses, as fast as you can.....

ibelieve3_16
Weanling

Postby ibelieve3_16 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:52 pm

I posted a pic in a thread below...but I'll post it again here.

the other pics didn't come out good they were too blurry.[/img]

ibelieve3_16
Weanling

Postby ibelieve3_16 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:09 pm

I'm still trying to get info on my boy :cry:

Is it normal that his tattoo looks like it was freehand? The ones I've seen pics of just look like a bunch of dots. His doesn't.

halo
Starters Handicap

Postby halo » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:32 am

Could he be a racing quarter horse?

Ryeno
Allowance Winner

Postby Ryeno » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:30 am

Wow,

4 pages on this thread and still no answers? That sure doesnt look like a throrughbred tattoo to me.

PS

Ive not trying to sound mean but whats the big thing about knowing everything about your horse? Love him, and treat him well and if worse comes to worse just tell everyone he won the Derby!
"The easiest way to end up with a million dollars in the horseracing business is to start with 3 million!"

ibelieve3_16
Weanling

Postby ibelieve3_16 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:23 pm

oh yeah, I understand what you're saying. I love him to pieces no matter who he is, I would just love to find out about him if I can, and I was super shocked that it hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be. And now that I've put so much effort into it, It's got me even more driven to get the answers. You know how it is when you get stumped on something it makes you try harder.

Yeah, he sure looks 100% TB, but his tattoo just looks weird to me.

He has some crazy lumps and bumps and stuff that I would love to find out if he was ever in a bad racing accident or something that would explain them. He also has pin firing on his forecannons.

I love horse racing and often go to churchill downs, also my father was a jockey, and I grew up on the racetracks since my mom worked on the track a lot and for veterinarians at racetracks, so I like to keep up with the racehorses etc. so I would just think it would be neat to know my TB's pedigrees and where he was at etc. and I would love to get a racing pic of him to display.

So there you go- all my little reasons for being persistent in finding out who he is.

oh, also I want to get a nameplate made for his halter, and it would be nice to know his real name :lol: