Looking for owners of Are You Fit, and/or Sure Fit

Ask members to help you find horse pictures, past performances, past owners/trainers, or tracks where a horse won it's last race.

Moderators: Roguelet, WaveMaster, Lucy, Diane

gallagher1
Newborn

Looking for owners of Are You Fit, and/or Sure Fit

Postby gallagher1 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:14 pm

I own a tb gelding Mr Fit. This horse I have is beautiful, and I hope to possibly either buy a sibling, or inquire on how much it would cost to have Are You Fit bred to his father Pioneering so that I can own another one with the same lines? If there is anyone who can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. THanks

LaTroienne
Restricted Stakes Winner

Postby LaTroienne » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:03 pm

Pioneering stands at Overbrook Farm in Kentucky and his stud fee is $5,000. Here is his website: http://www.overbrookfarm.com/main.html

According to this site, Mr Fit has a full sibling by Pioneering called Sure Fit, and half-siblings by Will's Way and Marquetry.

gallagher1
Newborn

Postby gallagher1 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:46 pm

Yes, I am aware of all of this already. I want to try and locate his dam so I could inquire about having her bred back to Pioneering, and getting another foal by both. Or I would consider trying to see if the owner of Sure Fit would sell her, and she has similar look etc as my gelding.
Gallagher1